Tune Talk is a brand service name under Tune Talk Sdn Bhd Company, which is the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that uses Celcom’s network. Currently, it is considered as MVNO service provider with the fastest growing rate across the country.
Now, if you are one of their customers and you have use up all your prepaid plan credit, it’s time to recharge the account in order to enjoy the service again. This article will walk you through various ways on how to top up Tune Talk in simple steps to follow along.
Top Up Tune Talk via Website
Tune Talk provides the convenience to perform top up from their official website. All you need to have is just web browser to go.
Here are the steps to top up on the Tune Talk website:
- Visit the Tune Talk website to top up at https://www.tunetalk.com/my/en/topup/now.
- Select your preferred tariff plan which options range from MYR 5 for 5 Days to MYR 200 for 200 Days.
- Input your name, email address, and mobile phone number, then select Confirm.
- Select your payment method to complete the process.
Top Up Tune Talk via the Mobile Application
The second option to reload your mobile prepaid number of Tune Talk is by using mobile app. This is a quite practical choice as you only need your smartphone, but it requires you to visit 7-Eleven as approved store to proceed.
Here are the steps to top up Tune Talk via the mobile application:
- Download Tune Talk mobile application in your smartphone.
- Launch the app and then select Top Up menu, and select the option of Cash Voucher Top Up.
- Wait until you receive invoice number.
- Go to the nearest branch store of 7-Eleven and then inform the cashier about your Tune Talk top up invoice number.
- Proceed with your payment.
Note that your invoice number is only applicable for 48-hour since you place your Tune Talk top order.
Top Up through Tune Talk Vouchers
Next method on how to top up Tune Talk is by using voucher. You just need to find retail outlet or store that sells Tune Talk top up voucher.
Here are the steps to top up Tune Talk through vouchers:
- Locate the nearest place that sells Tune Talk voucher.
- Choose your desired amount of credit.
- After you have had the Tune Talk voucher, scratch the part of the voucher that contains 16-digit pin.
- Open the menu of Call in your smartphone.
- Dial *122* and then enter the 16-digit pin on your card, followed by hashtag (#) sign.
For example: *122*0123456789191112#
- Wait until you receive a text message to notify that you have successfully top up your mobile’s credit.
Top Up Tune Talk via CIMB Clicks
- Login to your CIMB Clicks account.
- Click on Top Up tab and select Tune Talk Auto Reload.
- Complete all mandatory fields and click Submit.
Top Up Tune Talk via Maybank2u
- Login to your Maybank2u account.
- Click on Mobile tab and select Prepaid Reload.
- Select No. Account
- Select Telco Tune Talk
- Enter Mobile Phone
- Select Amount
- Click Proceed
- Click Confirm and Pay
- Clik Approve
Opting for pre-paid plan means that you have to perform top up every time you run out of the credit. However, this allows you to control your spending and prevent you to pay excess fees once you have used all the data allowance.