Maxis is one of the most popular and trusted mobile providers. If you also use a Maxis plan, make sure that you know how to check Maxis bill statement so you can pay on time. Here are some ways to do it.
Checking Via Dial
The quickest way to check your Maxis bill is using the Dial app. Follow these simple steps to do it.
- Press *100# on your Dial app.
- You will see some choices on your phone screen. Press 9 for My Account.
- Again, your screen will display some options. Choose Billing Info.
- Information about your Maxis bill will be shown.
You may also like: How to Pay Maxis Bill
Checking Via MyMaxis App
This app is available for free on both Google Play and Apple App Store. MyMaxis App allows you to use various Maxis services, such as checking your bills and data as well as making payments. Here’s how to check Maxis bill amount using the app.
All Maxis subscribers need a Maxis ID to use the MyMaxis App, Maxis Self Serve, and Maxis Online Store. If you don’t have it yet:
- Choose Sign Up and use your mobile number and active email address to create an ID.
- You can also sign up for an ID online at https://www.maxis.com.my
- Click Sign In at the top right corner and sign up for an ID.
- After signing in, you will be redirected to the Maxis Self Serve landing page.
- Choose the mobile number that you want to see the bill details for.
- You will see the bill card for this number.
- Then, tap on the bill amount and you will see the amount of bill you need to pay.
Other than that, you can also see your Credit Limit, Bill Cycle, Individual Line Charges and Unbilled Amount, your billing information for the last three months, and your payment history.
Checking Via Maxis Self Serve
Don’t have a space in your phone for an app? Another alternative is the Maxis Self Serve which you can open from your browser.
Similar to the app, this online service enables you to access many Maxis related services. Here is how to check your bill using it.
There are three ways to use Self Serve.
- Firstly, you can dial 123 and select Self Serve.
- Maxis will send you a link via SMS.
- Alternatively, go directly to https://selfserve.maxis.com.my/en/landing-page.html and sign in with your Maxis ID.
- You can also sign in from Maxis website at www.maxis.com.my to open it.
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll be redirected to the landing page.
- Choose the phone number that you want to check the billing information for.
- Similar to using the app, click on the bill amount on your bill card. Your bill details are available here.
Now you know how to check Maxis bill history. If you use the app or Self Serve, you can directly pay for it online.