In the past, a Touch n Go card can only be utilized for toll payment. Now, this card offers numerous features as well as benefits to its users. You can for your ticket public transport fee, parking fee, food and beverages, and many more.
This prepaid smartcard can be obtained at Touch n Go stores at certain petrol stations, at highways, Watson’s Store, or even third party agents. However, where to top up Touch n Go cards? Read the article below to find out the answer.
Table of Contents
Where to Reload Touch n Go
In fact, you are able to top up your card via ATMs, convenience stores, Customer Experience Centre, TnG Hubs or Spots, Petrol Kiosks, customer service counters at specific Toll Plazas, and through the reload ways located at Toll Plazas.
Those are where to top up Touch n Go and make sure you only reload your card through licensed partners. If you do illegal top up through unauthorized third parties, your card will be blacklisted.
The card and the remaining balance you have are going to be forfeited and forwarded to the TnG authorities for further investigation.
How to Top Up Touch n Go Using the Debit/Credit Card
- First, launch the TnG mobile application in your device and log into your account.
- Tap on Reload eWallet on your home screen.
- Indicate the amount you would like to top up into your TnG card and tap on Reload eWallet.
- Click on New Credit/Debit Card and complete the details of the card, including the account number, the name of the account holder, and the bank.
- Key in the One-time password that you receive on your registered phone number. Now, you have successfully reloaded your Touch n Go card.
How to Reload Touch n Go Using the Auto-Reload
- You need to first activate the Auto-Reload service by launching the TnG eWallet mobile application and tap on eWallet Balance.
- Select the Reload eWallet symbol and tap on Auto-Reload.
- Skip to number six if you have saved your preferred credit or debit card in your eWallet.
- Enter the details of your card; tick the agreement box to give permission for the TnG to charge RM1.00 for a data verification purpose. Select the Add This Card option. RM1 for verification purposes will be refunded once the verification is successful within 7 to 21 days.
- You will be forwarded to the page for the bank that issues the card. Key in the One-time password you received through a text message notification in your registered mobile number.
- Select the amount of threshold, which is ranging between RM20.00 and RM100.00. Also, indicate the amount of the auto-reload you prefer (RM100.00, RM200.00, RM300.00, RM500.00, RM1000.00, and other amounts).
- Select a credit or debit card you would like to use for this auto-reload function. Tap on Save, and now, you are done. You can also disable this auto-reload service anytime you want by simply toggling off the Auto-Reload Set Up button.
You may also like: How To Check Touch N Go Balance Online
Reloading your TNG card is simple, with more than 11,000 reload points nationwide.
- 7-Eleven (except MyKad cardholders)
- AEON Co (M) Bhd
- Ayamas Shoppe Sdn Bhd
- POS Malaysia Berhad
- Antop Sdn Bhd (Hospimart)
- Cold Storage (Applicable within East Malaysia)
- 88 SP Mart
- KK Super Mart