For those who want to understand how to pay TNB bill online, the answer is below. It will show you how to pay the bill of the electricity so easily. All you need to do is using the online portal of TNB and it is so easy to do. Besides, there will be some FAQs about the topics related to the TNB bill online payment.
Without further ado, these are the methods and answers to some FAQ for you. All you need to do is following the information written below. Make sure you know how to use the online portal because this is the most convenient way to pay your electricity bill. Here they are.
Table of Contents
How to Pay TNB Bill Online using MyTNB Portal
- Open the myTNB online portal (https://www.mytnb.com.my)
- Login to your account by entering your email address and your password. Then click on the Login button.
- Once you are in your account, click Account to see your outstanding balance. Then, select the option to pay for the outstanding balance.
- You will be asked to choose the payment method for the bill. It is including credit card and several other methods. Choose the one that you can do the easiest.
- The review of your bill will be shown on the screen. Examine them and check if anything written there is correct.
- If they are, click on the OK to continue the process.
- Your bill is now being paid.
You may also like: How to Check TNB Bill Online
How to Pay TNB Bill Using CIMB Clicks JomPAY
- Log in CIMB Clicks
- Click Pay & Transfer
- Select JomPAY
- To: Enter Biller Code (5454)
- Ref-1: Your Number Account/No. Akaun Example: 22220246790
- Ref-2: Optional
- Check √ on Save as Favourite
- From: Savings Account
- Amount and When: Enter Amount and Date.
- Accepting Terms & Conditions: Yes
- Click Make Payment.
- JomPAY Confirmation, click Request TAC.
- Enter TAC, click Confirm.
How to Pay TNB Bill Using Maybank2u
- Log in Maybank2u
- Click Pay & Transfer
- Click Pay
- Pay From: Savings Account-i
- Pay To: Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Amount: Enter amount bill
- Bill Account No. : Enter Bill Account Number TNB/Electric
- Effective Date: Date now (example 04 Junie 2021)
- Click Pay.
The TNB Bill Online Payment FAQ
Can I pay the bill at the post office?
Yes, you can. You can pay your bill at the post office. The available payment method is cash only. You just have to go to the post office as ask a customer service there to pay your Tenaga Nasional bill and they will bring the bill to you.
You have to provide them with your 12-digit digital electricity account number beforehand.
Is there any direct debit payment for the TN bill?
Yes, there is. The facility of direct debit can be applied to those who have accounts in these banks: Public Bank Berhad, Maybank Berhad, HSBC Berhad, Agro Bank Berhad and Bank Simpanan Berhad. If you want to sign up for the facility, contact your bank.
Can I pay the bill using internet banking?
Yes, you can pay for the bill using internet banking. The internet banking available for the bill payment are almost from all banks, including Public Berhad Internet Banking, HSBC Berhad Internet Banking, Bank Rakyat Berhad Internet Banking, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad Internet Banking and many more.
Can I pay the bill using ATM?
Yes, you can. There will be menu on the ATM in several banks to allow you to pay the electricity bill easily using the ATM.
Well, those are some FAQs that you need to know as well as the information about the method on how to pay TNB bill online using the online portal, which is very easy to do.