Just like normal loans, those who apply for PTPTN loan have to pay off their loan. Luckily, PTPTN offers an easy way to pay the student loan, which involves internet banking.
In this article, you will get basic information about how to pay PTPTN online Malaysia through several payment portals.
Table of Contents
Online PTPTN Payment, Easier Step to Pay Your Student Loans
Pursuing higher education doesn’t cost a little sum of money. Therefore, not everyone is capable to afford it given that there is this economic gap within one family and another.
That’s why PTPTN was established: to provide student loans for those capable students who desire to continue their education, but being restricted because of their financial background.
The institution provides students loans to pursue their tertiary education, but of course, the loans must be repaid.
If you want to pay your student loan, you can rely on any of these methods.
Pay PTPTN via Online Banking
Each bank has different procedure for this repayment method. For example purpose, shown below is the general step-by-step that you can do.
- Access your mobile app/internet banking portal, and simply login with your valid internet banking Username and Password.
- Next, find Payment function and choose any option that will link you to bill payment.
- Then, proceed to set the payee. In this case, you should set the payee to PTPTN – Bayaran Balik Pinjaman Pendidikan.
- Continue by entering the amount and your credentials: such as your IC number, and your valid phone number.
- Review your payment details. Make sure the payee, amount, and your IC number are right.
- Proceed to pay the bills. If prompted, provide an authorization using TAC.
Select an Online Repayment Channel:
|Bank Islam||1.00||3 days|
|Bank Rakyat||0.5||3 days|
|Public Bank||1.00||3 days|
|RHB Bank||1.00||4 days|
|Pos Online||Free||5 days|
|Affin Bank||1.00||6 days|
|CIMB Bank||0.5||9 days|
|Bank Simpanan Nasional||0.5||10 days|
You may also like: How to Check PTPTN Balance
Pay PTPTN through PTPTN Official Website
Aside from paying PTPTN through your mobile banking/internet banking, you can access the PTPTN official website and pay the loan back directly from the website. But still, you will be prompted to login to your internet banking afterwards.
To do this, the procedure that you need will be as follows:
- Access https://www.ptptn.gov.my/semakanpinjaman
- Then, input your IC number into the text box provided. Click on the magnifier symbol near the text box.
- Next, you will see your No Kad Pengenalan. This will be required to login to your PTPTN account.
- Access https://www.ptptn.gov.my/ionline. If you haven’t registered yet, proceed to register first. if you already have your account, you can simply input your KP (Kad Pengenalan) number, followed by your password.
- Once logged in, click Penyata Baki to see your bill.
- Scroll down the page, until you see your current monthly loan. Tick the bill you want to pay, if you want to change the amount you can set it on the box under Jumlah Bayaran. After that, click Bayar.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway. Activate FPX tab. Choose your bank and input your email address. Click Bayar dengan FPX.
- Lastly, you will be required to log in to your internet banking account. Complete all processes and submit your payment afterwards.
Pay PTPTN Online Using Maybank JomPAY
To get biller code and reference no, please click here.
After getting the biller code and reference no, the next step is to make payments via online banking.
- Log in to Maybank2u, select PAY & TRANSFER followed by PAY.
- Select Payee and click on New Payment. Select the right entity from the drop down list.
- Pay From: Basic Saving Account
- Pay To: Payee PTPTN
- Account No: Account Number
- Input your payment Amount and click Pay.
Well, those are two methods of how to pay PTPTN online Malaysia.