Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is a multinational electricity company, which has the purpose of generating, transmitting, and distributing electricity to meet the needs of its users.
Do you plan on knowing your TNB bill? You can do it online, in addition to being more practical, it will also keep you from problems like losing bill records.
However, it turns out that there are still some people who do not know how to check TNB bill online. There are two ways to check TNB bill online, which is through applications and web portals.
How to check TNB bill online via web portal
The first thing you should know when you want to check TNB bill online is that you must already have an account on TNB official website, which is https://www.mytnb.com.my
- Go visit the web portal, and log in using your email address and password as requested on the portal page.
- If you do not have an account, register first and fill out the form as requested.
- When you’re signed in to your account, the next thing is to go to your account dashboard.
- Add your TNB account so you can connect to your myTNB portal account.
- All you have to do is click on Add Account.
- If you are the real house owner, you can choose the Owner option, but if you are a tenant then you can choose a Non-Owner option.
- Fill out the form as requested, such as TNB account number, and so on.
- If you have more than one place to be paid, then you can add another account in the Manage Account menu. So, you can make payments at once.
- On My Dashboard, you’ll see an explanation of your TNB bill balance. To view details, click View Bill.
- You can also check the bill on the Manage Account menu and click View.
- Finally, choose the Bill & Payment History menu. You can see in detail the TNB bills you have to pay and the bill of the previous months.
How to check TNB bill via an app
Besides the web portal, you can then check your TNB bill online using the MyTNB app.
- First, download the app on the Play Store or App Store.
- Then register as a user by clicking Register and fill in the requested form, such as name, identity card number, telephone, and do the verification.
- If your ID number has been registered with your TNB account, then your account page will automatically be displayed.
- For tenants, you can also add accounts manually.
- Fill out the required form and add an account.
- You can scan the electric bill, that way adding an account will be easier.
- When a new account has been added, then you can check the bill online both, either the latest and the earlier ones. Records will be displayed so you can evaluate your bill payments.
Other than checking, you can also make online payments, either through the web portal, or the app, by paying using credit card or internet banking.
The online TNB bill will make it easier for you to save records. Moreover, those who feel often forget to put payment slips and lose them.