If you ask how to pay water bill online Malaysia, you can find a lot of answers for that. To pay online bills, including water bills, you should be able to use the help of third party companies, in this case POS Online and JomPay.
Well, they are great to help you paying the bill easily. All you need to do is making sure you have eligible payment methods, and they will help you paying the bill. The detailed information about i can be read below, so you would know how to use them easily.
Table of Contents
Paying the Water Bill Online Malaysia via POS Online
- Open the portal of Pos Online (https://www.posonline.com.my/PosOnline.Web.Portal/)
- Now, press the button Login on the right side of the screen. Once clicked, enter your user name and password/PIN. Then, click Login again.
- You are now in your account. Find the ribbon menu on the top side of the screen. On the far left, there is this option that says Bill Payment.
- Click on the Bill Payment and then click on the option Water
- Select the provider of your water service. There are many of them here including Air Selangor, Lembaga Air Kuching and many more. Select the one that you use.
- Enter your water bill number. Enter the number carefully and soon your current bill will be displayed on the screen. Select the option Pay.
- You will be asked to select the payment method. Select the payment method now and then the review of your payment will be shown on the screen.
- Take a good look at the review and if they are all correct, select the option Continue or OK
- Your water bill is now paid.
Paying Water Bill via JomPay
- Open the website of JomPay (https://www.jompay.com.my/index.html)
- On the right side of the screen, you will see the blue button that says Biller Login.
- Login to your account by entering your user name and password and then press Login.
- Now that you are already in your account, you need to go to the homepage. Then, you click on the ribbon menu that says Personal.
- Click on that dropdown menu and you will see several more options displayed on the screen. Select the one that says Making a Payment.
- Now, enter your biller code or the code/number on your invoice/water bill.
- Open your internet banking account or mobile banking account. Look for the option JomPay.
- All you need to do is entering your payment detail and confirm the payment.
- Your water bill has now been paid with JomPay.
Pay Water Bill Online Malaysia Using RHB Online
- Log in RHB Online Banking
- Select BillPay from the side bar menu.
- Select JomPay from the drop down list.
- Select Open Payment.
- Proceed by entering your bill’s details and click Preview
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Condition.
In fact, water bill is essential to pay. If you do not pay this bill, you will never be able to use the service easily.
You may also like: How to Pay Water Bill Online Using Maybank2u
This is why you have to find out how to pay the bill and what is the best method you can use. Those methods on how to pay water bill online Malaysia above are helpful indeed.