Many people need to know exactly how to pay SOCSO online. The payment is mandatory for most employees in Malaysia. To make sure you can make the payment easily, follow the information below. The information is about how easy it is to make the payment using its official portal.
If you also need the information about the payment, there are some details you need to understand below. They will provide the exact answer you need, and you can have no obstacles in paying the bill in the near future. Here they are.
Table of Contents
Paying the SOCSO Online via PERKESO ASSIST Portal
- Open the Perkeso Assist Portal (https://www.perkeso.gov.my)
- Now, enter your email address on the login box. After that, press Next
- You are now in your profile. On the upper right side on the screen, click on the icon My Sites. A few dropdown menus will appear on the screen. Then, click the one that says SOSCO-CONTRIBUTION
- Now, go to the menu that says Employer Contribution. On the bottom right of the screen, click the option Text File.
- You will be asked to upload your SOSCO File. Upload the file now by choosing the right file and the click Upload.
- If the upload is successful, a contribution summary will be displayed on the screen. On the bottom left, there is an option Back. Click on that option.
- You will be taken back to the employer contribution page and this time, they will show you the total contribution amount (RM). If the amount is correct, simply click Submit.
- A popup confirmation will appear on the screen, select the Submit button.
- Now, you can proceed to the payment stage. Select the option Process to Payment.
- On the Payment Information stage, tick on the number and then click Add to chart and then Proceed to summary.
- A summary of the payment chart is shown, click Continue.
- On the payment page, select the business mode, your bank, and then email address. Last but not least, click Proceed and your payment will be processed soon.Pay SOCSO Online via bank
Pay SOCSO Online via Maybank2u
Pay SOCSO Online via Maybank2u ( Manual Entry Payments )
- Log in to Maybank2u.
- Select Statutory Payment, and Click Go to next payment sections.
- Upon successful registration, Maker can choose to submit payments using Manual Entry Payments.
- Click Add Employee Records to add more employee information.
- Write employee information and click Save.
- Go to Statutory Payments menu and click Submit for Payments
- Write select From Account and Write too Payment Month
- Write to verify the payment information. Then, click Confirm. Done.
Pay SOCSO Online via Maybank2u ( File Upload / Download )
- Click File Upload/Download
- Download the template.You will need to enter all the necessary information in the file that you’ve downloaded.
- Write to Generate EPF File or Generate SOCSO File or Click EIS File or Click LHDN File and save it to your desktop.
- From the File Upload screen, please fill up the details and upload the generated file. The registration file will be submitted to Checker’s queue for approval. The payment file will be submitted to Checker’s queue for approval.
- View Submission Status
- From the File Upload screen, please fill up the details and upload the generated file. The registration file will be submitted to Checker’s queue for approval.
- The payment file will be submitted to Checker’s queue for approval. View Submission Status: Status will change to Accepted once it was accepted by Statutory Body.
Of course, the payment can also be done via bank. You will need to print the SOSCO file, and then pay it at the bank. The banks are including Public Bank Berhad, Bank Muamalat, Pejabat Pos Malaysia and many more.
|2||CIMB Bank Berhad||BizChannel|
|3||RHB Bank Berhad||RHB Reflex|
|4||Public Bank Berhad||PBeBank.com|
|6||Hong Leong Bank Berhad||ConnectFirst/Connect Biz|
|7||AmBank Malaysia Berhad||E-Ambiz|
|8||Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad||BizSmart|
|10||HSBC Bank (M) Berhad||HSBCnet|
|11||Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad||e-Banker|
|13||UOB Bank||UOB Business Internet Banking|
|14||Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad||Corporate Internet Banking (i-Biz)|
|15||Standard Chartered Malaysia||Straight2Bank|
Pay SOCSO Online via internet banking
As we know, internet banking is very reliable these days, and you can use this service to pay your SOSCO.
The internet banking available to pay this payment is including the CIMB internet banking, Public Bank internet banking, RHB Bank internet banking, and Manybank internet banking.
You may also like: How to Check SOCSO PERKESO Number with IC
Now, you have seen the questions and answers, too. All you have to do now is paying the bill and you will be able to continue working with ease in the country.
Pay the bill on time, and mind the information about how to pay SOCSO online above.