Are you an Astro subscriber? That must be extra fun to have various TV channels you can access anytime you want. However, such service will be impossibly provided to you without any costs.
Astro bills come in a monthly basis, and subscribers must pay it punctually. If you are a CIMB account holder and planning to pay Astro bill, find out how to pay Astro bill using CIMB Clicks below.
Table of Contents
CIMB Clicks, an Easy Payment Gateway for Your Monthly Bills
If you are a CIMB service user, most likely you have known about CIMB Clicks. It is an internet-based self-service banking that can be accessed through both desktop and mobile banking app.
This service does not only provide an easy way to perform common bank transactions like checking your account balance or performing funds transfer, but it also provides a gateway to pay your bills online.
Hence, by installing the app on your phone, or accessing it from the desktop, you can pay the Astro bill using the service pretty easily.
How to Pay Astro Bills Using CIMB Clicks
It must be a sure thing that you don’t want Astro service to be terminated, right? If that happens, you won’t be able to watch the favorite series anymore.
In order to avoid such occurrence, you will need to pay the monthly bill charged for the service. Paying the bill punctually will ensure the favorite channel where you binge-watch the series won’t be missing from your TV.
If you have already registered your account to CIMB Clicks and want to pay the bill through this method, the procedure to pay it is as follows:
- Have a gadget to access CIMB Clicks. You may use a smartphone or a desktop PC. Remember, if you are using your smartphone, you need to install the app beforehand.
- To initiate, log in to your CIMB Clicks account using your valid Username and Password.
- Then, simply go to Pay & Transfer menu. Choose Pay Bills afterwards.
- Enter the Biller Name or Favourite Biller to search for the biller you would like to pay to.
- Once you find Astro as your biller (9639), select it as the payee of this payment.
- Complete the details you are prompted to fill in. Usually, the input box will require you to give in your billing number. Some references may still be required. If so, you should provide detailed information so that the payment can be made as valid as possible.
- Enter the amount of your payment.
- Lastly, to finalize your payment, an authorization process is required. In order to do that, you should request for TAC. After that, your payment will be processed. Normally it will be paid successfully soon.
You may also like: How to Register CIMB Clicks
Pay Astro Bills Using CIMB Clicks Using JomPay
- Log in CIMB Clicks online banking
- Click Pay & Transfer
- Select JomPAY
- Biller Code: 9639
- Ref-1: (Number Account Astro)
- Ref-2: (empty)
- From: Savings Account
- Amount: example 200.00
- Click Make Payment.
- Review, click Approve.
You may also like: How to Get CIMB Bank Statement
So, that is how to pay Astro bill using CIMB Clicks. Using this self-service banking is an easy way to pay other bills, such as the electricity, water, telephone, student’s loan, and many other else.