Many people need the information of how to check Ambank Bank Statement. When you have your savings and deposit at AmBank, you will need to find the bank statement every month to check and examine all the transactions from time to time. Bank statements are available in two forms these days: the printed and the digital one. These are the ways you can get both of them.
Getting the printed bank statements are easier because basically you just come to the bank and ask for it. However, it will make you pay, and it is not going to be so paperless. The eStatement or digital statement is more recommended these days since they are free to get and consume less paper. These are the further information for you.
How to Check Ambank Bank Statement via Customer Service
Getting the printed statement can be done at the bank branch. That way, the customer service officer can help you to print the statement on the spot.
This is the information you need to know about printing the statement on the bank:
- Find the nearest branch of AmBank from your location.
- Ask to speak to the customer service.
- Ask the customer service to print your bank statement.
- You will have to provide your NRIC/ pasport number as well as ID card.
- There will be charges applied to you for printing banking statement. The charge is RM 1.06 per page.
You may also like: AmBank Branches in Malaysia
How to Check Ambank Bank Statement via Online
AmOnline is the internet banking service provided by the bank. It is easy to use, and you can do many things with it, including checking for your statements.
The statement is digital one or so called eStatement. It is in PDF format, and this is how you can get one:
- Open your browser and enter this address: https://ambank.amonline.com.my/ and then press enter to load the website
- Now you are in the AmOnline Internet Banking website, login to your AmOline account by entering your username and then your password.
- When you are successfully logged in, click on the menu on the left side of the screen and find the option that says View Balances and Transactions. Click on that option.
- Then, there will be accounts to display. Select the AmBank account that you want the balance to check and the statement to print.
- Now, select the statement period by clicking on the dropdown arrow on the screen.
- Now, all you need to do is just click on the View eStatement button and your eStatement will be displayed on the screen.
You may also like: How to Register AmBank Online
For those who need to be so conscious about the sustainable of the earth, making sure that the statement is not printed on paper is important. Thus, eStatement is more reliable here. It is easy to get, and you won’t find it hard at all to download the statement then keep it on your mobile phone or gadget. Well, those are the answer to the question of how to check Ambank Bank Statement.