Checking account balance could help to know how much saving you currently own if it is a saving account. When it comes to credit card account, knowing its balance means you will know how much you owe from the bank.
Knowing how much you need to pay will help you to manage your finance as you need to allocate money for that purpose as well.
Many people may have known how to check their account balance. But some moreover those first-timers may not know how to check it, regardless of which bank it is. There is usually no guidance regarding checking your balance by the customer representative, hence we need to learn it by ourselves or through someone we know.
However, if you’re to shy to ask, don’t worry since this article is here to help you. In this chance, this article will show how to check AmBank account balance through several methods.
Well, although the article title is limited to AmBank only, the methods are suitable for various other banks as well because other banks’ features may offer different wordings, yet the basic procedure is similar.
Table of Contents
How to Check AmBank Account Balance via ATM
If your account is a saving account, then checking the account balance via ATM is one option to check your account balance. To do that, you need to:
- Prepare your ATM card and visit the nearest ATM.
- Then, insert your ATM card.
- Following that, key in your PIN number to proceed.
- Then, find Balance enquiry and press the button parallel to the menu.
- You will then be shown your current account balance.
How to Check AmBank Account Balance via Online
Another method of how to check AmBank account balance is simply by accessing your mobile/internet banking. You don’t have to dress up and travel miles only to know your current account balance.
- First, make sure that your gadget is connected to the internet.
- Then, launch the mobile banking app or AmBank internet banking portal at (https://ambank.amonline.com.my/web)
- On the designated field, enter your valid registered username.
- Click Login Now afterwards.
- Following that, you will usually be prompted to validity your security image. If the security image is right, simply click Yes.
- Continue by entering your password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to see your current balance on your saving account on Account summary menu.
You may also like: How to Register AmBank Online
How to Check AmBank Account Balance via Bank Branches
You can also print your current account or passbook at any available bank branch, in the following ways:
- Simply go to the nearest AmBank branches in Malaysia to meet the customer service.
- Then, after queuing you’ll get some assistance from the officer to ask your account information.
- Simply to tell your Account information
- Usually, the officer will be charged to print the bank statement.
- Don’t worry as it isnormal and not a scam.
Passbook and bank statement may be different, yet they offer similarity in some ways. Knowing your current account balance can also be done this way. This means you’ll need to go to the nearest branch to get the information printed.
So, those are three methods of how to check AmBank account balance. All of them are easy to do and they don’t take much of your time, except when you are asking the customer service representative to print your bank statement. Generally, you will be charged several bucks to print bank statement, but not the passbook.