In fact, many people said using credit card is recommended since you can get promo events from various merchants associated with credit card issuer. Aside from that, getting credit card can help you to go cashless, leaving you with a thin wallet while going out.
Another thing you can get from a credit card is the safety that it offers. Since you can go cashless, you should not worry of theft.
How to Check AEON Credit Card Status
That said, as in other places in the world, Malaysian credit card issuers are competing of getting customers. With various ways of applying for one, getting credit card is way easier than before. One of those ways of applying for credit card is online application.
However, not every application will be approved. The issuer has many considerations regarding approving someone’s credit card application. Hence, it becomes important to check the status of application. If you are an AEON card user, what you can do to check it? You can follow any of these procedures of how to check AEON credit card status:
Check AEON Credit Card Status via Email
The first method of checking your AEON credit card status is by asking the customer service directly through email.
You can send your email to email@example.com. However, keep in mind that this method will not provide you a quick response compared to other methods.
You may also like: How to Pay AEON Credit Card
How to Check AEON Credit Card Status via Customer Services
As an alternative, if you want a quicker response, you can also call AEON Credit Service hotline at +603-2719-9999. Remember that you may be required to prepare enough phone fees while talking to the customer service (if yours is a prepaid phone).
You may also like: How to Activate AEON Credit Card
How to Check AEON Credit Card Status via SMS
The other method of how to check AEON credit card status is by sending an SMS to 63633. It can be done simply by everyone by following this procedure.
- First of all, make sure that your phone has enough balance to receive SMS from AEON (it charges you for each received SMS).
- Proceed to launch your SMS application (often found as Messages).
- Then, create a message.
- Set the recipient to 63633. You don’t have to add country code whatsoever.
- Now, continue to type your message. In order to know your credit card status, you can write this prompt: AEON<space>CCSTS<space>the last 4-digit of your NRIC. For example, if the last 4-digit of your NRIC number is 9989, the SMS you will send will be AEON CCSTS 9989.
- Tap the Send button.
- A reply will be sent shortly to you regarding the status of your credit card.
In terms of the SMS inquiry, usually AEON will charge you for RM 0.15 per SMS that you received containing useful information. However, if you are unsuccessful with the SMS prompt, the SMS rate will be the standard rate for SMS. Each provider has different rate for this service.
Well, those are several methods of how to check AEON credit card status. Which one that you think is the easiest?