For those who need the details on how to check AEON agreement number, this is the information that you are looking for. Before paying for any bills from AEON, you do need to know your agreement number.
Without one, you won’t be able to pay for the outstanding bills. This is the two ways of finding out your AEON agreement number easily.
Table of Contents
How to Check AEON Agreement Number
It is very important for everyone to find out about these methods because the agreement number is going to be asked all the time, not only when you pay for the credit card, but also when you want to close the account or change anything about the card, including the details and information. Just find the way on how you figure out the agreement numbers now, and there will be no more problems about it in the future.
Check AEON Agreement Number via SMS
The first method here is via SMS. Everyone can use their phone to send text message via SMS or the old-fashioned way. If you choose this method, you will be charged RM0.15 per SMS that you have received from AEON. Please remember the SMS rate will be heavily depend on each provider or the service company you use for the phone. Here is what you need to do:
- Open text messaging app on your phone
- Create New text or press the + option.
- Enter this text: AEON(space)CCBAL(Space)The last 4 digit of your identity card number. Example: AEON CCBAL 1234
- Enter the number 63633 to the recipient box.
- Press send.
- Wait for the reply from AEON containing details of your outstanding balance, and it includes the agreement number.
You may also like: How to Pay AEON Credit Card
Check AEON Agreement Number via Phone Dial
The next method is to call the customer service. This is the more convenient way when you like to speak to someone directly and ask for the credit card information, including the agreement number. This line is open for 24 hours, and you can speak with customer service officer in languages that are used in Malaysia, such as English and Bahasa Melayu. This is what you need to do:
- Dial the number +603-2719-9999 from your phone.
- Press 1 to talk to the customer service in English. Another available language options are including Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, and Japanese.
- When you hear the menu selections, select/press 5 to check the credit card account inquiries.
- You will be asked to enter your T-PIN. When you have correctly, press 0 to talk to customer care officer.
- Ask them to reveal your agreement number. The verification might be needed, and they might ask you to mention your identity number.
You may also like: How to Renew AEON Member Card
It is very easy indeed to find out the agreement number from AEON. After that, you should be able to pay for the bills and clear out your outstanding balance. There are many ways to pay for the bills, including via branches or via application. Just choose the one that you think the simplest way, and by understanding how to check AEON agreement number, you won’t find any obstacles anymore.