This is how to change withdrawal limit BSN. As we know, when we withdraw money from ATM, there will be limits. Usually, the limit is based on age.
Card holders aged below 16 can withdraw money RM 3,000 max and RM 5,000 for those above the age of 16. There are several ways to update this withdrawal limit, and these are some of them.
How to Change Withdrawal Limit BSN via myBSN
The first method is by using online banking. Online banking is easier to use as it is available literally on your hand. You can access the service at 24/7.
- Open the website of myBSN (https://www.bsn.com.my)
- Click on the Login button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select myBSN
- Enter your username. Your profile picture will appear on the screen. Click Next.
- Enter your password.
- You are now logged in to your account. Click on the main menu and find the one that says Manage Account.
- Next, select the option Debit Card and then click on the Next button.
- There will be several options appear on the screen. Select the option that says Update Transaction Limit
- Select the transaction limit that you would like to change by giving a tick on the limit option. When you are done, click Next
- Enter the new limit. Then, click Submit
- Now you will have to request for TAC (Transaction Authorization Code). Click on Request TAC button.
- Your mobile phone will appear on the screen. Make sure it is your mobile phone number and you have access to it because the TAC will be sent via SMS to that particular number. Click Close
- Wait for the SMS with TAC in it. Key in the TAC and the press Confirm
- There will be notification on the screen saying Your Request is Successfully Submitted
- All you have to do now is waiting for the bank to process your request.
You may also like: How to Check BSN Transaction History
How to Change Withdrawal Limit BSN via Phone
The second option is by using your phone. This is how you do it:
- Dial this phone number using your mobile phone 1300 88 1900 and then press enter. This phone line opens from 7 AM in the morning to 12 AM midnight.
- Choose the language that you want to speak with.
- Several options will get mentioned and you select General Enquiry
- When a customer service officer is talking to you, tell them that your purpose of calling is to change the limit of withdrawal on your bank account.
- Inform them your bank account number and also your IDs.
- They will help you to fill a form and send the request.
- When it is all done, you will be contacted by the bank to inform that your withdrawal limit is now updated.
You may also like: How to Activate BSN Online Purchase
That is basically how to change withdrawal limit BSN. It is very easy to do, and the instructions are quite clear to follow, so everyone can just understand it.