You have bill to pay every single month without fails. However, it might be a bit inconvenient to pay them at different places, especially if you have such a busy lifestyle. Online bill payment will make this task at least simpler than before.
If you live in Sarawak, Malaysia, then you are able to make bill payment via internet. This article in particular, will explain to you how to pay water bill Sarawak online by using Sarawak Pay App. Simply read along to discover the guide that’s provided in easy steps.
Table of Contents
Sarawak Pay App to Pay Water Bill Online
Sarawak Pay is the extension tool of PayBills Sarawak Portal that’s built in the form of mobile application. It is a one-stop mobile application created by the Sarawak Government to offer online bill payments for public, so the Sarawak residents can make the transaction in practical way through their mobile phone.
In this Government operated mobile app, there are over 30 service providers and billers. One of them is JBALB or the Sarawak Rural Water Supply Department. JBALB allows online payment through Sarawak Pay for the convenience of their customers.
Sarawak Pay lets the users to perform payments through different methods, such as debit card, credit card, online bank saving accounts or Galaxy Wallet. Here are things you can do by using this app.
- Register yourself as user.
- Perform payments by using QR code scanner.
- Subscribe for online automatic payment by using Pay My Bills feature.
- Complete multiple online bill payments at once.
- Connect your Sarawak Pay account with your debit card, credit card, online bank saving accounts,or Galaxy Wallet as payment method.
- View the history of your bill payments through the Transaction History menu.
This online platform is specifically built and designated to be beneficial for the users, as it allows them to make transaction without any fee, along with minimal fee for the participated service providers. It is planned in the future for Sarawak Pay app to get more merchants to join the platform, so the users can utilize the app for more daily uses.
Steps to Pay Water Bill Sarawak Online
Here are the steps on how to pay water bill Sarawak online by using Sarawak Pay app:
- Download Sarawak Pay for free in your mobile phone (Play Store for Android devices and App Store for iOS devices)
- Wait for the installment process to complete, then launch the app and sign into your account of PaybillsMalaysia.
- Top up your Sarawak Pay wallet by using your debit card, credit card, online bank saving accounts, or Galaxy Wallet.
- Pay the bills directly.
- You may use scanner to scan JBALB QR code payment
- You may perform multiple bill payments at once
- Pick the bill type you wish to pay. In this case, choose Water Bill.
- Check the transaction in history section.
You may also like: How to Pay TNB Bill Online
Pay Water Bill Sarawak Online via Paybills Sarawak
- Visit at https://paybills.sarawak.gov.my
- Log in with your User ID and Password. If you haven’t registered yet, please click Register button for register.
- Click on Service Subscription > Activate.
- If you haven’t registered yet, please click New to register.
- Click JBALB (Jabatan Bekalan Air Luar Bandar) in Utilities menu.
- Enter the required information. Consumer Account, Consumer Name and Nickname (Optional). Click Continue.
- Click on Bill Payment.
- Check the box for payment (Pay).
- Select the type of bank or use Credit Cards. Click Pay to continue payment.
- Check payment detail. Enter the captcha code. Click Continue.
- Check payment detail. Click Continue.
You may also like: How to Pay Water Bill Online Using Maybank2u
The process of paying your bill online is really simple and quick. Besides, you can also gain benefits by keeping track of your bill payments, all in one mobile app.