Many people have asked about how to transfer money from Bank BSN to other bank. If you are using BSN and need to make money transfer to another bank, the transaction can be done using iBanking or ATM.
Both methods will be displayed below, so you will understand exactly how to do it properly. Here are the methods and the steps.
Transfer Money from BSN to Other Bank via Internet Banking
- Open the website of BSN internet banking https://www.mybsn.com.my/mybsn/login/login.do
- Enter you user name and then click on the Login button on the right.
- Your user name and online image will appear on the screen. If this is your correct account, click Yes.
- Now, enter your BSN internet banking password and then click Login one more time.
- One the main home page, click on the menu option (three stripes) on the left side of the screen. Then, click the Transfer option.
- Now, three options will appear below transfer, choose the last one that says Interbank GIRO.
- Then, select your account you wish to use to transfer the fun and then below that, there will be drop down menu to choose the recipient account.
- The next thing to do is to select the recipient’s bank. Click the option and you will see a lot of bank options. Choose the recipient’s bank on the list.
- For the transaction type, select Fund Transfer.
- Enter the Amount (RM) of money you want to transfer.
- Now, click Submit.
- A review of your transfer is going to appear on the screen. If they are all correct. Click the option Request TAC.
- Click Confirm and then Close.
You may also like: How to Register BSN Online Banking
Transfer Money from Bank BSN to Other Bank using ATM
- Find an ATM BSN closest to you.
- Enter your ATM card and then select the language you want to use.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your PIN. Enter your 6-digit PIN.
- If you are using Bahasa, on the left side of the screen, select the option Pindahan and press it.
- Then, you will see more options on the screen. Select the one that says Pindahan Segera (Wang) then, press on Tekan untuk Teruskan.
- You will be asked to enter the amount of money to transfer. Enter the amount and then click Ya.
- Next, select the recipient’s bank. If the bank is not on the screen now, press Lain-Lain until you find the correct bank and press the bank.
- Enter the account number of the recipient and then press Tekan Jika Betul
- If there is a reference number, enter the reference number and press Tekan Jika Betul one more time.
- A review of your transfer will appear on the screen. Make sure it is all correct. Then, press Tekan Jika Betul.
- The transfer is now being processed and soon will be done.
You may also like: How to Check BSN Transaction History
Those are the methods of how to transfer money from Bank BSN to another bank that will surely help you to make a proper fund transfer.