If you are wondering how to transfer money from bank Rakyat to Maybank, the answer can be found here.
Making the fund transfer is easier when you are familiar with internet banking service of Bank Rakyat. It can be used to transfer money without any hassles.
However, if you are more familiar with ATM machine, do not worry about it as there will be explanation about how to transfer the fund using ATM too.
The full information about them will be shown below. It can help you making fund transfer way easier. Let’s check the details!
Transfer Money from Bank Rakyat To Maybank via Ibanking
- Open the iBanking website of Bank Rakyat https://www.irakyat.com.my
- Login to your account by entering your Username and your Password.
- Once you are on the main homepage, look at the tab ribbon on the top of the screen and select the one that says Funds Transfer.
- A drop down menu will appear on the screen, select the one on the right that says To Other Banks
- Select the account you are transferring the fund from. Then, select the option Normal Transfer (IBG)
- Now enter the beneficiary/recipient detail. First, enter the account. Then, on the bank selection, click on the down arrow icon and find Maybank.
- Enter the Recipient’s Name and if you want to alert them via SMS or email, enter their email address and SMS number to the boxes.
- Now, enter the transfer details. Select the payment type as Fund Transfer.
- Then, enter the Amount of money (RM) to the box.
- Enter the remark/ notes (if any)
- Select the effective date of the transfer.
- On the Set this as a repeat payment? section, click No, if this is just a one-time transfer.
- Lastly, click Submit
You may also like: How to Register Bank Rakyat Online
Transfer Money from Bank Rakyat to Maybank using ATM
- Find Bank Rakyat ATM.
- Enter your debit/ATM card to the machine slot.
- Choose the preferred language. Then, enter your PIN number. Enter the 6-digit ATM number correctly and press OK.
- A few options will appear on the screen. Select Other transactions.
- Then, select Transfer.
- Now, select IBG.
- You are now asked to choose the recipient’s bank. Choose Maybank and enter its bank code.
- Now, enter the recipient’s Maybank account number and then press Confirm.
- You need to enter the amount of money to transfer. Enter the amount (RM) and then press Confirm.
- A review of your transfer will appear on the screen. Check the information and make sure they are correct before pressing Confirm.
- Now the transaction is processed.
You may also like: How to Login Bank Rakyat Online Banking
Fund transfer can also be done using the help of teller at the bank branch. If you really need to talk to someone about the transfer directly, visiting the branch won’t be something so hard to do anyway.
The method on how to transfer money from bank Rakyat to Maybank is all explained above, and it should help you in any situation.