Forgetting something is a humanly thing, yet if it’s too often to occur, it will become something annoying. The same goes with forgetting your phone lock screen pattern, social media password, or even your online banking password. The latest will probably vex you the most as it is something related to money, and you may start to think to visit nearest branch just to reset your password. It is doable, though, yet it’s not practical.
If this forgetting online banking password thing also to you, and you are an OCBC account holder, consider not going to any nearest branch first since you may take long time for that. That said, the first resort you may end up with is clicking Forgot Login ID/password on the home screen page of online banking. However, know that it isn’t the only one method of how to reset password OCBC online banking. Find out below what you can do if this occurrence happens to you.
Table of Contents
How to Reset Password OCBC Online Banking
The procedure to change your online banking password using this method will be as follows:
- Connect your gadget to the internet
- Then, visit the OCBC online banking page at https://internet.ocbc.com.my/internet-banking.
- No need to input anything just choose the option of Forgot Login ID/Password?
- You will be redirected to a page to reset your username/password.
- Make sure to follow the step-by-step provided there.
You may also like: How to Change OCBC Phone Number
Reset Password OCBC Online Banking via ATM
Another method of how to reset password OCBC online banking is by visiting an ATM machine to do it. Here’s what you need to do at the ATM:
- Insert your ATM card and input the PIN to access your account.
- Select More services.
- Again, choose More services once more.
- Pick the option of Online/Mobile/Phone banking
- Then, pick the option of Online Banking password replacement.
- Enter your password, and re-enter it after the first attempt.
Reset Password OCBC Online Banking via Customer Service
First, you have to go to a bank in order to do this. Although it may seem as something troublesome, you will have no option other than to do stand in-line to get their service. When it’s your turn, tell the representative that you want to reset your online banking password.
Since visiting any nearest branch will require you much time, it’s advised that you do the first or the second method of how to reset password OCBC online banking. Both of which can be done personally, so you don’t have to queue to get the service. Aside from that, the change will be effective shortly. Make sure to keep your new online banking password properly to avoid the same problem again.
You may also like: OCBC Bank Branches in Malaysia
Son those are three methods of how to reset password OCBC online banking. To sum up, you can reset your online banking password by clicking the ‘Forget login ID/password’ link, resetting it via ATM machine, or planning a direct visit to any OCBC branch near to your location.