If you need to understand how to reset password Alliance Bank Online, you have come to the right place. As one of the biggest banks all across Malaysia, surely Alliance Bank has its online banking service. Online banking is much needed these days, especially for those who just cannot do transactions in bank branches every time. This is the information you need to change or reset the password.
As we know, password needs to be changed regularly to avoid breeches and leaked information. To successfully change your internet banking password, there are some steps that you have to take.
How to Reset Password Alliance Bank Online
These are the step-by-step information on how to change your password correctly.
- Go to the website of Alliance Bank online (https://www.allianceonline.com.my)
- Type your username in the login box and then click Login.
- Followed by entering your password.
- If you have successfully logged in, go to User Access Management. There will be a few options there on the drop down menu, select User Management.
- From there, you will see several options on the drop down menu. Select the one that says User Profile
- Then, select on the Reset Password option.
- Key in your old password and then followed by your new password.
- Follow the next instruction to verify the new password. OTP (One Time Password) or verification link may be sent to your phone/ email address.
In this case, you can always reset your password with the help of customer service officer at Alliance Bank Malaysia. Just find the nearest branch to your area, and the customer service there will help you to reset your password. For your information, the bank branch is open from Monday to Thursday at 8.45 AM to 5.45 PM. On Friday, the bank closes at 4.45, and the bank branch is not available for service on Saturdays and Sundays.
You may also like: How to Change Alliance Bank TAC Phone Number
Then, who do you call if you want to change your password via customer service? Well, if you need to call customer service to help you change the password, you can call this number: 1-300-80-3388. This is the hotline for Alliance Bank Customer Service in Malaysia. If you call from the overseas, the number to call is +603-5624 3888.
In addition, you can also change your password anytime. The internet banking service is open for 24 hours, which means you can have access to it at all the time. Changing the password can be done anytime as well. Simply make sure you have the old password first to enter the internet banking site. Then, if you have forgotten your old password, simply click on Forgot Password option on the login or main page of the internet banking page. It will lead to you the easier password resetting process.
Forgot Username/Password AllianceOnline
- Open https://www.allianceonline.com.my
- Select Forgot Username/Password.
- Retrieve your username and reset your password using one of the following options:(ATM Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Temporary ID).
- Key in ATM / Debit Card Number.
- Input in ATM PIN (6 digit).
- Follow the next instructions.
That is basically everything you need to know about the bank’s password reset when it comes to its internet banking service. For those who have been looking for this information about how to reset password Alliance Bank Online, the question is all answered now.