Internet is inevitably becoming part of account owner’s banking life. Few years aback, there are many banks that offer to provide internet banking feature. This even goes further to mobile banking internet banking solution that’s available in the form of mobile app, making the banking processes to be much accessible and easier.
To access one’s internet banking, you will need to own a valid internet banking username and password. This can be retrieved once you apply for internet banking service by visiting the branch directly. Or, you may simply apply for it online if your bank avail it.
However, as we all know, humans are prone to forget subtle things. One of them is their internet banking password. If that happens to you, then you will have to reset the password beforehand in order to be able to access your account again.
In this article, you will learn how to reset password AgroBank online through two methods: first is by visiting the nearest bank branch online, and second, by visiting the reset password page online.
Table of Contents
How to Reset Password AgroBank Online via Bank Branch
It seems like visiting the branch directly becomes the answer for all your banking problems even when you forget your password and needs a helping hand to reset it. You will need to visit the nearest branch, bringing your NRIC and bank card.
Queue for the customer service and when it’s your turn, tell the representative about your desire to reset your internet banking password.
You will be guided though a certain procedure. Make sure to follow it thoroughly in order to successfully reset your password.
You may also like: AgroBank Branches in Malaysia
How to Reset Password AgroBank Online via Internet Banking
By doing this method of how to reset password AgroBank online, you can as well change your internet banking password all by yourself. To do this, you will need to:
- Prepare your IC card number, account number, internet banking username, and ATM card PIN.
- Then, have your computer, smartphone, or any gadgets to visit this page https://www.agronet.com.my
- You can reach this page simply by clicking on Forgot my password link from the AgroNet homepage as well.
- Once you are on the page, key in the information required such as the username of your internet banking account, account number, ATM card number, and lastly, your ATM PIN number.
- Click on Continue afterwards.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your internet banking password then.
Once you finished resetting the password using that aforementioned how to reset password AgroBank online procedure, keep the new password so that you don’t need to reset it again afterwards. You will be able to use that in order to login to your mobile banking account shortly after the new password is all set.
You may also like: How to Change Agrobank TAC Phone Number
How to Reset Password AgroBank Online via Mobile Banking
To login to your mobile banking account, you can do this procedure as follows:
- Connect your gadget to the internet
- Launch your browser app, and then open AGRONet Mobile.
- Click Forgot Password.
- key in the information required such as the username of your internet banking account, account number, ATM card number, and lastly, your ATM PIN number.
- Click on Submit.
So that is how to reset password AgroBank online. Should there be any difficulties while logging in, it’d be better for you to contact the hotline soon.