Affin Bank is a financial company that has been operated in Malaysia for more than three decades. The bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services and banking products to both business and retail clients. This includes an internet banking service that has been one of the most widely used facilities among the customers.
Ever wondered why many people opt for this internet banking service? The answer is quite simple; it can help you save a lot of money and time. You can check your balance or carry out some specific transactions wherever and whenever you want, including on evenings or even weekends.
With Affin online banking, you can also manage your receivables and payables in a more effective way. However, internet banking is usually prone to data theft. To prevent such an occurrence from happening, it is essential to frequently update your password at least once in three months.
You will also require to reset the password of your Affin online banking account should you happen to forget your password. If you have no idea how to do it, read the following instructions on how to reset password Affin Bank online through the website.
There are basically two options to reset your online banking password.
How to Reset Password Affin Bank Online via AffinOnline
Below is the step-by-step to reset password through Card with PIN function:
- You can either use your mobile device or computer browser for this how-to guide. Also, make sure you have reliable internet access.
- Go to the official website of Affin Bank internet banking service or AffinOnline at www.affinonline.com.
- Click on the Personal blue button on the top corner of the page to get access to the personal banking platform.
- Once you are redirected to a new page, click on Forgot Password under the login box.
- Select the Card with Pin option and click on the Continue button.
- Key in your online banking username, choose your card type, key in your card number, and enter your card PIN.
- Select the Request TAC option and wait for a few seconds until you receive the TAC sent to your registered mobile number.
- Key in the six-digit TAC and select Continue.
- Create your brand new password and make sure it complies with the criteria.
- Verify your new password and click on Login.
You may also like: How to Change Affin Bank TAC Phone Number
How to Reset Password Affin Bank Online via Challenge Questions
Here is how to reset password Affin Bank online through the Challenge Questions function:
- Go to the login page of AffinOnline through your mobile device or computer browser.
- Click on Personal in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you are redirected to the personal online banking page, select the Forgot Password option under the login box.
- Click on the Challenge Questions option and select Continue.
- Enter your online banking username and select Continue.
- Provide the correct answers for the provided Challenge Questions.
- Select the Request TAC option, key in the six digits of TAC sent to your registered phone number, and click on Continue.
- Create your new password and make sure it complies with the criteria.
- Confirm your new password and click on Login.
You are done. Log in to start using your Internet Banking.