You can use several ways on how to register bank rakyat online to transfer money or pay off bills through the iRakyat features. There are many good things that you can do. Through this article, you will know to apply or register your account online.
You should know that the Internet Banking Service is something new which was introduced by Bank Rakyat as one of the easy ways to simplify your daily matters by doing transactions online.
How to Register Bank Rakyat Online
You only need to use your smartphone, laptop, and Internet access, then you can get control over the services which are offered by Bank Rakyat.
If you have a Bank Rakyat account, and you want to start to use internet banking services from iRakyat, then there are many ways that you can do it.
Step 1: Register TPIN in ATM
Before you can register online iRakyat, you need T-PIN in the ATM first.
- You have to visit the Bank Rakyat branch near to your location
- Then get a T-PIN from the counter. T-PIN is a six-digit that you can use to register your phone number and use it to register iRakyat account
- Go to the ATM, and insert your ATM and PIN security number
- Then you can choose Others
- Choosing Internet Banking T-PIN
- Enter your preferred 6-digit Temporary Internet T-PIN
- Re-enter the number for confirmation. Memorize this number, as it will not be printed on the ATM receipt for security reasons.
Step 2: Register iRakyat Internet Banking
- First, you have to log in to www.irakyat.com.my
- Then you can choose First Time Registration
- Select ATM card/ credit card number/ debit card
- You need to enter the information required and T-PIN
- Always read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then your registration is completed. You can use your iRakyat features and services.
Registration iRakyat without card
- First, kindly call Bank Rakyat Contact Centre at 1-300-80-5454 (Local) or +603- 5526 9000 (from Overseas)
- Request for Temporary ID
- Log on to www.irakyat.com.my
- Select First Time Registration
- Select Temporary ID
- Provide the information required and follow the required procedures.
Register by keying in your Kad Rakyat and T-Pin number and you can start using iRakyat services.
Why do you need to register your account?
You should know that Bank Rakyat is one of the most well-known banks in Malaysia. Bank Rakyat will give you different services and it will develop to the main financial organization.
No wonder that many people also enjoy the benefits of using this bank, such as easy services to get any transaction. It’s all depending on your need.
The first benefit of using this bank is people can save their money in this bank with the security guaranteed, your money will be safe compared when you use a personal locker in your home.
By saving your money in this bank, then you can get extra income by earning interest from your saving deposits. Although the number is not huge, it still brings benefits from you.
Therefore, this bank has protected by PDIM means that you can claim back up to RM250,000 from your savings account.
Instead of saving your money, you can get different types of loans here. When it comes to buying a property or vehicle, then you need to spend a huge amount of money, and it may be impossible for some people to buy them just in one shot. So, you can follow some steps on how to register bank rakyat online.