Many people are wondering about how to print HSBC Bank Statement. Well, this document is indeed needed when you want to check your banking situation. If you need to do so, there are many ways to get the printed document. This is where you can print one on your own or by coming to the bank. Here is the method for you to see and practice eventually.
Get it right now, and see what you can do about the banking statement.
How to Download and Print HSBC Bank Statement via Online Banking
- Open your browser and type this address https://www.hsbc.com.my to visit the HSBC Malaysia Online Banking.
- Once you are in the website, click on the Logon button on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Personal Banking option.
- Login using your user ID and then followed by your password.
- When you are in your profile, select the option on the screen that says Statement and Advices.
- Then, a few more option will appear on the screen. Select the one that says Banking e-statement and e-advice settings.
- After clicking that, select on the delivery menu. You will see some other options and then you have to click the one that says Request.
- A popup question will appear on the screen. It asks whether or not you want to receive your e-banking statement. Select that option and then click request again.
- Now, select Statements and advices. On the tab located on the left of the screen, find the Download Banking e-Statement and then click it to download the file to your device.
- Open the downloaded file on your device and then click on the option to print. Usually it can be done via File and then Print depending on your PDF reader.
You may also like: How to Register HSBC Online Banking
How to Print HSBC Bank Statement via Customer Service
- Come to the nearest branch of HSBC Malaysia. If you cannot find the location, use the branch locator on its official website.
- When you are at the bank branch, tell the front office that you want to speak to customer service to print your banking statement.
- You will be asked to provide for your document and ID. Prepare your ID card as well as your banking document.
- Tell the customer service the period of time you want the banking statement to be.
- The customer service will print the statement to you.
- There will be charges so that you will have to pay the charges on the teller later on before getting the banking statement home.
You may also like: How to Cancel HSBC Credit Card
For you who do not have banking online or mobile one, it is better to come to the bank branch and talk to the customer services. They know exactly what they can do for you when it comes to the statement. They will help you to print one, and thus you will no longer wondering about how to print HSBC Bank Statement, and now you can download the entire thing on your own. It is very easy.