Just like any other utility bills, water bill is one important bill to pay monthly. If you are living in Sabah, you must have known that Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah is the major water supplier for the whole state.
Hence, for your monthly bill, this company will become your payee. Good news for you, now you can pay it online. Find out how to pay water bill Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah online in the article below.
The Online Payment for Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah Water Bill
Well, you can really pay the bill by just placing several clicks, and it will be paid in no time. Of course, during the whole process, this will include a third-party where you can retrieve the money from. Currently, Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah provides three online payment methods:
- It is for Maybank account owners. They can pay through the bank’s internet banking service by retrieving the money from either saving or credit card account.
- Pos Online Malaysia
- Sabah Pay application. For this one, you need to download the application to your phone first.
This section will show how to pay water bill Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah online through the mentioned methods above.
Pay Water Bill Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah Using Maybank2u
- Login to your internet banking account using the valid username and password.
- Then, proceed to Pay & Transfer.
- Determine where will the money be derived from
- On the Pay to section, choose Payee.
- Search by payee’s name: Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah.
- Next, input your billing details, which includes the billing number, amount, and effective date.
- Click Pay to continue, and request for authorization using any of the provided options. Key in the TAC code and your payment will be processed soon.
Pay Water Bill Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah via Pos Online
- Go to https://www.posonline.com.my/PosOnline.Web.Portal and hover your pointer to the drop-down menu of Bill Payment.
- Click on Water, then choose Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah.
- Login using your user account for POS Malaysia. If you haven’t made one, simply proceed to register your email and make your account.
- Complete all the registration form required, and proceed by logging in using your newly-made account. After that, you will be able to pay the water bill through the POS Malaysia website.
Pay Water Bill Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah Using Sabah Pay App
- Download Sabah Pay on Google Playstore or App Store.
- Launch the app, and tap on Payments which can be seen on the homepage.
- Next, tap on Bill.
- The option to pay for Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah can be seen on the list of available payees. Tap on the payee, and then enter your billing number afterwards. Tap Next.
- You can now enter the amount that you wish to pay. Along with this step, you can also review your payment details.
- Tap on Payment and choose the only one option available there: Boost.
- Confirm your payment by entering the PIN, or use Touch ID to ease the process.
- Once you provide the authorization, the payment will be processed.
You may also like: How to Pay TNB Bill Online
Whatever your choice is, ensuring the bills to be paid is the most important thing. Among all three methods of how to pay water bill Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah online above, which one that you think is the easiest?