If you are taking a financing program to purchase a car, paying it off is a must. By paying off the car loan, it means you are one step ahead in owning your own car thoroughly.
If you are a Maybank customer, it will benefit you to just pay off the loan easily via Maybank2u. What is Maybank2u? It is the internet banking service released by Maybank to assist you in carrying out banking activity.
You may have known about this, but you may wonder, is it possible to pay public car loan via Maybank2u? If so, how to pay public bank car loan via Maybank2u?
Paying Off Your Car Loan via Maybank
Maybank2u is a system introduced to Maybank account owners as an easy way to perform self-service banking. This will include internet, and you can use this feature either from PC or by using mobile app.
Before proceeding with using this feature, you need to register to Maybank2u beforehand. There, you will get user ID and password to log in to the system.
How to Pay Public Car Loan via Maybank2u
If you are looking for the procedure of how to pay public car loan via Maybank2u, pay attention to the explanation below. As mentioned earlier, you can take any of these two methods in order to pay the loan.
Pay Public Bank Car Loan Via Maybank2u
- First of all, have your computer ready and launch your internet browser. Access the Maybank2u portal page once you are ready.
- Log in to your account by keying in your user ID as well as your password.
- Once you’re there, find Quick Link and choose Bill payment. Then, simply click Go after that.
- You will be redirected to the bill payment page. Find Make a one-off payment and click the link.
- On the right side of the page, you can click on the drop-down menu to choose your payee. Let’s say you are paying to Maybank Loan & Hire Purchase. Proceed by clicking Continue.
- Choose the corporation that you want to transfer your money to. In this case, you need to choose Maybank Hire Purchase.
- Fill in the billing account correctly. Or, you can enter the vehicle registration number. Again, click continue.
- Enter the amount and click continue.
- As the last step, you need to request TAC. Authorize your transaction by keying in the given TAC and your payment will be sent in no time.
You may also like: How to Check Car Loan Balance Public Bank
Pay Public Bank Car Loan Using M2u Mobile Banking
Using mobile banking to pay your car loan is relatively the same. You can do this procedure:
- Launch your Maybank2u app and login using your user ID and password.
- Tap on the side-bar menu. Then choose Pay & Transfer.
- Choose your payee by selecting Other Accounts from the payee drop-down options.
- Choose the payee bank’s name, then enter your loan number.
- Select Hire Purchase as your transaction type.
- Select Instant Transfer as your transaction type.
- Then, input the Amount that you want to pay off.
- Add some reference, but this step can be skipped.
You may also like: How to Get Public Bank Statement
Once you completed the procedure, you can validate the transaction by requesting the TAC. This is used to confirm that you are really the one that carries out the procedure of how to pay public bank car loan via Maybank2u.