When you have an OCBC credit card, surely you have to understand about how to pay OCBC Credit Card. Unpaid credit card will get you problem, and damage your reputation financially at least.
This is why when the bill is issued; make sure you pay the debt as soon as possible. This is the information about paying the bill with the easiest and most convenient way.
How to Pay OCBC Credit Card via Mobile Banking
Paying your credit card can be done using mobile banking. This is the easy method as it is like on your hand at all time. You just have to do a few taps on the phone to make any payments for the credit card.
- Open the OCBC Mobile Banking App on your phone.
- If you do not have one yet, download the app from Google Play Store (if you are using Android Phones) or App Store (if you are using iOS devices).
- You will be asked to enter an access code followed by the PIN.
- If you prefer to login using fingerprint ID or face ID and the phone supports, login using these methods instead.
- Then, tap Login.
- On the main menu, select the dropdown menu on the left side of the screen
- Then tap the option that say Pay
- Then, tap on the option Billing organisation
- Select the option Single Bill Payment
- You will be asked to select the bill organization and enter the bill reference number.
- Review the payment detail and then when it is all correct, select Confirm
- If the payment is a success, your screen will display the notification Your Payment Request is Successful.
You may also like: How to Cancel OCBC Credit Card
How to Pay OCBC Credit Card via Internet Banking
If you do not have mobile banking, internet banking works perfectly as well. All you need to do for this payment method is by following these instructions:
- Access the OCBC Internet Banking website by entering this address https://www.ocbc.com.my/Internet-banking on your internet browser.
- You will be asked to enter your Login ID and the internet banking PIN.
- Once you are entering them correctly, you will get an OTP.
- Check your phone with the registered phone number in it, the OTP will be sent via an SMS.
- Key in your OTP and login to your internet banking account.
- Click on the option Payments and Transfers once you are in your account.
- Select the option Pay Bills
- Go to the section that says Who would you like to pay today?
- Then, click on Pay billing organization
- Enter the reference number and other information needed for the payment
- A review of your payment will be displayed on the screen.
- Click submit
- If the payment is a success, your screen will display the notification Your Payment Request is Successful
When your credit card bills are now paid, you can continue using the card in the future without any fuss. This is why understanding how to pay OCBC Credit Card is very essential.