Various methods can be utilized to pay off Maxis bills. Customers are used to paying off their bills using manual methods through Maxis counters, post offices, and other selected places, which takes a lot of time and energy.
Today, everyone requires an easy and quick method that doesn’t require them to go out of their home to pay off monthly Maxis bills.
Here, you will learn a thorough tutorial on how to pay Maxis bill through your PC, laptop, or smart devices.
Table of Contents
How to Pay Maxis bill via Maxis Self Serve
Before conducting the following tutorial, make sure you have reliable internet access for your PC or laptop. Also, consider using the fastest internet browser on your device.
- Login to your Maxis Self Serve.
- Insert your Mobile Number, Click Continue.
- On Maxis Self Serve landing page, click on Pay Now or click on the bill card to pay from the View Bill page.
- On confirm payment page, enter the amount you wish to pay and click on Pay Now.
- Select the payment option, in this example Credit/Debit Card, enter your credit card details and tap Continue.
- Enter your bank’s TAC/OTP code and tap Submit.
- You will get a payment confirmation page upon successful payment. Click on Complete to end.
How to Pay Maxis Bill via Maxis App
- Download Maxis app at Playstore, App Store or AppGallery.
- Open Maxis app.
- Click on Bill Perlu Dibayar Sekarang/View Bill page/eBill
- Select Payment method.
- Follow the remaining instructions.
How to Pay Maxis Bill via JomPAY iBanking
- Log into your internet or mobile banking account.
- Select JomPAY option.
- Enter Biller Code 1123, the number of your Maxis account, and select your preferred account number to conduct the bill payment.
- Enter the Amount you will need to pay.
- Confirm the details of the payment.
- Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a text message or email notification.
You may also like: How To Check Maxis Data Balance
Pay Maxis Bill Using JomPAY ATM
- Insert ATM Card.
- Key in the ATM PIN.
- Go to Pay Bills > Select JomPAY
- Select JomPAY Bill Payment
- Input Amount
- Input Biller Code 1123
- Input Ref-1
You may also like: How to Share Top Up Maxis
Paying Your Family’s and Friend’s Maxis Bills
If you are asked to pay your family’s or pals’ Maxis bills, you can also do this through an internet browser on your device. Here are the quick instructions on how to pay Maxis bill:
- Make sure you have Maxis App.
- Log into your account.
- Key in the sum of bills and registered mobile phone number of your relative or friends you would like to pay. Click on Continue.
- You will receive a text message or email notification on the status of your Maxis bill payment.
You may also like: How to Check Maxis Number Owner
The Perks of Using Maxis Pay
You can pay all of your bills without having to worry about your financial data being exposed. By applying for Maxis Pay, the data of your credit/debit card is stored securely in Maxis’s accredited data center. You will only need to provide your registered email and PIN whenever you make a bill payment.
In addition, none of your essential personal information will be exposed or even shared. Besides, bill payment through Maxis is free, meaning there won’t be any additional fees you will need to pay. The thing you need to do is either pay off the bills or top up the credit.