If you happen to be having a Maybank account number and you need to pay KWSP or EPF, you can now do it yourself by using Maybank2U. An individual or a business owner who doesn’t receive a salary is highly encouraged to make a contribution to the EPF Self Contribution.
The annual transaction limit is RM 60,000, and those who contribute will obtain many benefits. The EPF dividend rate also exceeds the bank’s fixed deposit rate. In addition, the life insurance under EPF allows tax relief of nearly up to RM 6,000.
Apart from all the benefits above, paying EPF or KWSP will also be much easier if you have a Maybank internet banking account. The following tutorial will guide you on how to pay KWSP online via Maybank2U in the most convenient way.
Pay KWSP EPF via Maybank2U
Please, be informed that you will only be able to make EPF online payment using Maybank2U on your PC or laptop browser.
The following tutorial on how to pay KWSP online via Maybank2U will not be working if you use Maybank mobile banking application.
- Go to the Maybank2U website and log into your account by using your username and password.
- Click on the Investment menu and select the EPF option.
- You will be directed to the page that shows your previous registered account. Select the EPF Registered Payment option. If you haven’t yet registered your account, click on Add to add your EPF account.
- On the EPF Account Type drop-down list, click on Self Contribution.
- Enter the amount you need to pay.
- Confirm the correctness of the payment details and click on Continue to complete the EPF payment. If you want to document the payment receipt, click on print receipt.
You may also like: How to Check EPF Number i-Akaun KWSP
Pay EPF i-Saraan via Maybank2U
To pay EPF i-Saraan, you simply need to follow the followings tutorial:
- Go to the Maybank2U portal and log into your account using your username and password.
- Click on the Pay & Transfer menu on the first page.
- On the Payee drop-down menu, click on EPF.
- At the Pay to EPF new window, click on i-Saraan/i-Suri on the EPF Account Type drop-down list.
- Fill in the details for i-Saraan payment. Make sure to enter the correct details, including your EPF number, member’s name, and your valid NRIC number.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay. Make sure all the details you have provided are correct, and click on Pay.
- Click on Pay on your preferred Maybank account number. Click on Request to receive SMS TAC after you check the accurateness of the payment details.
- Once you received the TAC, key in the 6-digit TAC, and click on Confirm to complete the transaction.
In order to pay EPF or KWSP i-Saraan through Maybank, you need to have several elements below:
- An active Maybank internet banking account.
- EPF number, and you also must already register for the EPF i-Saraan
- Valid NRIC number
- Registered mobile phone number you use for Maybank2U