Many people are using credit card these days. It may sound fancy for some, but after all, it’s just another method of cashless payment offered by many credit card issuers. To attract customers to use credit card, the issuers, such as banks or non-bank financial institutions, offer various programs to benefit the card users. The benefit offered ranges from discounts, cashbacks, to even special gifts that you can get from affiliated merchants.
Aside from getting various benefits from merchants affiliated with your card issuer, you can also make your credit card as a back-up plan to fulfill your financial needs.
For that, you can be rest-assured that you will have no broke experiences, as long as you don’t reach the card’s limit and you still have the capacity to pay off the bills.
But just as its name infers, you can use the card as long as you’ve paid your loan punctually with the minimum amount required, or paying it as whole. Regarding this rule, HSBC credit card also has the similar rule.
If you have been using the bank’s credit card for a long time, then you must have known how to pay HSBC credit card. However, if you’re a first-timer in using HSBC credit card, here is how to pay off your credit card bills.
How to Check HSBC Credit Card Balance
Checking your outstanding balance can be done through your online banking service, or simply seeing it on monthly bank statement be it paper statement or e-Statement.
- Go to https://hsbc.com.my and then click Log on button which you can find at the upper right corner of the page.
- Input your personal log on information: username and password.
- Then, on your personal internet banking account page, click on the card number which balance you need to see.
- You can see there the outstanding balance of your credit card.
You may also like: How to Login HSBC Online Banking
How to Pay HSBC Credit Card via Internet Banking
Once you know the outstanding balance of your credit card, it means it’s time to pay it off. As earlier stated, you can only pay it either partly or wholly. To pay it, you can count on internet banking’s service as well.
- If you have been logged out, log in back to your account simply as shown by the aforementioned procedure.
- Once you’ve landed on your personal internet banking account page, click Move money.
- Then, choose Pay and Transfer.
- Continue by indicating which card’s bill you want to pay.
- Insert the amount. Given that there is generally a minimum amount to pay your credit card bills, it’s better to pay with the minimum amount as stated. You can opt to pay it whole too.
- Then, give some reference, if you think it’s required.
- Review back your payment details, and if you’re sure about the payment, proceed by completing the authorization procedure.
You may also like: How to Cancel HSBC Credit Card
Aside from the above procedure of how to pay HSBC credit card, you may consider paying your credit card bill via mobile banking app. The procedure will be the same with what mentioned above