As the third-largest cellular provider in Malaysia, Digi offers a number of services that is worth trying. These include roaming, mobile voice, as well as advanced offerings on contract and prepaid bases.
Even Digi has provided several convenient methods that do not make you have to leave your house when you want to pay Digi bills.
There are at least nine bill payment channels that you can choose from. To know how to pay Digi bill that will save you a lot of time and energy, read on some simple tutorials below.
Table of Contents
Paying Your Digi Bills through the MyDigi
Make sure you already have a MyDigi account, and there has been a MyDigi application installed on your smart devices before following the simple step-by-step tutorial below.
- Launch the MyDigi mobile application and log into your account using your username and password.
- Tap on the Hamburger Menu icon on the left side of the page.
- Select the Bills option and tap on Pay Bill.
- Key in the sum of the bills you would like to pay, registered email address, and tap on Pay Bill.
- Fill in the details of the transaction, such as the card type, the name of the cardholder, the card number, and its expiry date, to complete your payment.
- A receipt will be sent to your registered email address to notify you that your payment has been successfully received.
You may also like: How to Pay Digi Bill for Other Number
Paying the Bills through Maybank2u
If you happen to be a Maybank account holder, you can also use Maybank2u to pay your Digi bills. Here is how to pay Digi bill through Maybank online banking platform:
- Go to the official page of Maybank2u and log into your account using your username and password.
- Select the Account and Banking option.
- Click on Bill Payment and select the Make a one-off payment.
- Click on the View all payees by categories option and click the All payees drop-down list.
- Click on Digi (postpaid).
- Key in the sum of Digi bills you would like to pay, your Digi bill account, and your registered mobile phone number.
- Enter your TAC number to confirm the details of your transaction.
- Once the payment is completed, you will receive a text message notification from Digi to notify you that your transaction has successfully been delivered.
You may also like: How to Share Credit Digi
Paying the Digi Bills via JomPay
For your information, Digi accepts various forms of bill payments through many different channels, such as the MyDigi app, Digi stores, e-wallet, ATM, and online banking (Maybank2u and JomPAY). JomPAY is a bill payment platform that has been operated and created by the Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
Pay Digi Bill Using JomPAY ATM
- Insert ATM Card.
- Key in the ATM PIN.
- Go to Pay Bills > Select JomPAY
- Select JomPAY Bill Payment
- Input Amount
- Input Biller Code 1016
- Input Ref-1
You may also like: How to Share Topup Digi
Pay Digi Bill Using JomPAY Online Banking
- Log into your internet or mobile banking account.
- Select JomPAY option.
- Enter Biller Code 1016, the number of your Maxis account, and select your preferred account number to conduct the bill payment.
- Enter the Amount you will need to pay.
- Confirm the details of the payment.
- Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a text message or email notification.
In addition, to pay your Digi bills through the JomPAY, you will only need to enter the Digi’s biller code (1016), your account number, the preferred card account (debit or credit card) you would like to use to make the transaction, and the amount you will need to pay.