Digi users used to pay their bills through the Digi Stores that are available across the country. Although many still opt for this method, it’s said that this is not the most convenient payment method you can ever choose.
Effective in the middle of 2017, Digi customers are able to pay off their bills through online banking. Even today, Digi is partnered with a number of e-Wallet providers and JomPAY the Malaysian bill payment system creates and run by PayNet.
If you want to settle your entire bill without having to get out of the house but still vague on how to pay Digi bill using JomPAY in a correct manner, read ahead of the following tutorial.
Table of Contents
Pay Digi Bill via JomPAY
Unlike other Digi bill payment methods, you are not required to register for the JomPAY service to pay off all of your bills. You simply need to prepare the Biller Code, bank account number to make the transaction, and the amount you will need to pay.
Here is the simple step-by-step on how to pay Digi bill using JomPAY:
- The Biller Code to make Digi bill payment is 1016. Biller Code is a 4-digit number that is used to identify the user as a biller of JomPAY.
- Log into your internet or mobile banking account through your device. Look for the JomPAY option.
- Enter the unique Biller Code, the number of your Digi account, and select your preferred account number to conduct the bill payment. It could be your savings or even a debit account.
- Enter the sum of the bill you will need to pay.
- Confirm the details of the payment. Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a text message or email notification. Please, be informed that you will need to wait for around 2 hours for your Digi bill payment to be settled.
Pay Digi Bill Using JomPAY ATM
- Insert Card.
- Key in the ATM PIN.
- Go to Pay Bills > Select JomPAY
- Select JomPAY Bill Payment
- Input Amount
- Input Biller Code 1016
- Input Ref-1
How to Register for JomPAY
No registration is required. However, you must have an internet banking account.
|Affin Bank Berhad|
|Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad|
|Al-Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad|
|AmBank (M) Berhad|
|Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad|
|Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad|
|Bank of America Malaysia Berhad|
|Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Bank Simpanan Nasional|
|BNP Paribas Malaysia Berhad|
|CIMB Bank Berhad|
|Deutsche Bank (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Hong Leong Bank Berhad|
|HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad|
|Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)|
|J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Berhad|
|Kuwait Finance House|
|Mizuho Bank (Malaysia) Berhad|
|OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Public Bank Berhad|
|RHB Bank Berhad|
|Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Malaysia Berhad|
|United Overseas Bank Berhad (UOB)|
|Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia|
Usually, when you need to settle all of your invoices, you need to know the amount you have to pay. To get this information, you can use a MyDigi app, go to the nearby Digi Store, or send a request through e-mail to view your Digi bill statements.