Sticking with the only a few television channels will make your day become boring. That’s why IPTV like Astro is found. Providing the users with various channels to watch, especially Asian TV channels, Astro has gained more users since its establishment in 1996.
Just like other IPTV providers’ users, you have to pay for the bills monthly. There are various payment methods of paying Astro bill. For this article, we will discuss how to pay Astro bill using Maybank2u.
Using Maybank2u to Pay Astro IPTV Bill Online
If you are subscribing to Astro services, you should pay the bill monthly. In this case, you can rely on various payment methods. One of them is Maybank2u. If you are too lazy to go out just to pay the bills, the answer is online method, especially if you are a Maybank user.
To use Maybank2u, you should register your account beforehand. Otherwise, you cannot use Maybank2u to perform the payment. To register, aside from doing it in a branch, just apply for a registration simply by downloading the app, and do self-registration through the app.
Paying Astro Bill via Maybank2u Online
If you already have a Maybank2u account, follow this procedure below to pay the bill.
- Just like initiating any transaction, launch the app and key in your login information.
- Once you logged in, tap Pay which is located in the lower menu bar.
- Click on your account number.
- After that, choose your payee. Since you want to pay your Astro bills, then you should tap New Payee first.
- Choose Astro from the list of payees provided.
- Next, write down your billing account number. Tap on Continue afterwards.
- Enter the amount of money that you want to pay. You may set the payment effective day as well if needed.
- Next, you will see your Astro payment details provided in the screen. Make sure everything is right before you finalize the payment.
- Tap on Confirm & Pay to finalize your payment.
- Now it’s time for authorization. The Secure2U feature will help you to authorize the payment. All you need to confirm the payment is tapping on Approve button.
- Done! Now you don’t have any Astro bills billed on you anymore for this month.
You may also register for Maybank View & Pay e-Bills. With this feature, you will no longer need to search for payee, entering your billing information, as well as the amount that you want to pay manually. To activate View & Pay feature, follow this procedure:
- Still on Pay menu, choose New Payee option. You will see several billers, and Astro is one of them.
- Choose View bills.
- On the View bills page, you will see an offer to register for bill presentment. Simply tap on Register button if you want to register.
- Key in the required details – for example, your billing account number.
- Finalize your request by tapping I Agree & Register.
- Now your Maybank2u will show you Astro monthly billing and enable you to pay without requiring you to input back your subscriber’s information details.
Well, that is the procedure of how to pay Astro bill using Maybank2u. Now, you don’t have to go out just to pay the bill.