Loans will remain loans as long as you haven’t paid it off. That applies as well to credit card. Basically, credit card provides loans that’s usable for your personal use, for example, shopping, dining, or doing anything that requires your payment.
Since we are constantly be benefitted from the existence of credit card, repaying it becomes another important thing to do. You should have known the consequence of not paying the credit card loans: you may get charged with some penalty fees which will burden you worse.
Knowing what are the channels of paying credit card bills become another objective to accomplish. Usually, there are several methods of repaying your credit card bills; and that applies as well for AmBank credit card. There are several ways to pay back your loans, and this explanation of how to pay AmBank credit card will show it to you.
Table of Contents
How to Pay AmBank Credit Card via AmOnline
The first method of how to pay AmBank credit card is by paying it via AmOnline banking. The procedure will be as follows:
- First, make sure that your gadget is connected to the internet.
- Launch your browser and type this address to continue https://ambank.amonline.com.my
- Login using your valid and registered username and password.
- Once you are on the home screen, navigate to Pay & Transfer menu which is located on the left-side menu.
- Continue by choosing Pay credit card
- You will see the menu to change the account that you wish to retrieve the money from. Set it out as per your preference.
- Then, choose the payee.
- Input the required details (including the amount that you wish to pay), then simply click Next.
- Review your details, and click on Confirm button if you’re final about your payment.
You may also like: How to Check Ambank Bank Statement
How to Pay AmBank Credit Card via AmBank ATM
Another method available to answer how to pay AmBank credit card is by paying it via ATM. How to do it then? Find out the answer on the explanation below.
- Visit the nearest ATM first.
- Then, insert your AmBank debit card to the provided slot. Continue by inputting your personal identification number (PIN).
- Choose the language.
- Then, press the button for AmBank credit card.
- After that, the information about your credit card will be shown.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay and choose any account that you want the fund to be obtained from.
- Continue to enter the credit card number afterwards.
- Proceed your payment by reviewing it. Once all information is right then you can confirm the payment afterwards.
- Your transaction will soon be processed.
Note that if you pay your credit card bills using ATM after 10:00 PM, your payment will be considered as a next-day payment.
You may also like: How to Cancel AmBank Credit Card
How to Pay AmBank Credit Card via Maybank2u
- Login to our Maybank2u.com.my account.
- Click Account & Banking > Transfer.
- Click New Interbank Fund transfer / New Interbank GIRO transfer.
- There is a list of banks in Malaysia. Select the AmBank.
- Key in the Amount of payment, Recipient Name and the credit card Account Number.
- Select Credit Card Payment from the drop down list.
- Request TAC, key in the TAC.
Note: The Interbank GIRO (IBG) transfer charge is reduced to only RM 0.10
Well, these are 3 methods of how to pay AmBank credit card. If you have registered for online banking, it is best to use that to pay credit card bills. You won’t need to go out just to pay it off. Even when you’re on your couch, you can pay the bills seamlessly.