When it comes to credit card service, Alliance Bank is one of the banking groups in Malaysia that offers a wide range of credit cards to meet the needs of various customers. This bank provides three different types of credit cards: Classic, Gold, and Platinum Card, which are ideal for those who prefer to not carry cash on daily life.
Applying for a credit card with Alliance Bank will also give you many appealing benefits, such as Timeless Bonus Points. If you are shopaholics, then this credit card is just what you’re looking for. Apart from being able to customize the card with your own picture, you can also select from various benefits, including rewards points, air miles, and cashback.
In addition to all the exciting benefits, Alliance Bank also offers its credit card customers to pay their monthly bills online through its internet banking platform, Allianceonline. If you have an Allianceonline account but don’t know how to pay Alliance Bank credit card via this portal, read the following tutorial.
Table of Contents
Register Alliance Credit Card Bill via AllianceOnline
The first step you need to do to be eligible for using this method is to obtain a T-PIN through the Alliance ATM machine and register for an internet banking service. After registering the T-PIN you obtained at an ATM kiosk, you can start using your Allianceonline account to make credit card bill payment. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the official website of Alliance internet banking at www.alliancebank.com.my.
- Choose type your card.
- Enter your ATM card number, and Submit.
- 6-digit T-PIN, and click on Enter.
- Upon successful login, there will be a popup that prompts you to establish your login name.
- Enter your preferred username and password.
- Once you are done, you will be directed to the login page of Allianceonline for personal banking.
- To log into your account, you simply need to use your username and password you created previously.
You may also like: How to Check Alliance Bank Statement
Pay Alliance Credit Card Bill via Online
If you already have an account, you can skip the tutorial above and directly follow the following step-by-step guideline on how to pay Alliance Bank credit card below:
- Go to www.allianceonline.com.my
- Log into your account using your username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on the Bill Payment menu on the left side of the page.
- Click on Bill Registration to register your credit card bill with Alliance.
- On the drop-down menu, select the Payment type and choose the Payee Corporation.
- Select your credit card type from the Payee Corporation drop-down menu to pay your credit card payment dues.
- Fill in the bill’s details and click on Confirm.
- You can change the payee corporation and payment type on this screen.
- Confirm the payment request by entering your password and pressing the Confirm button.
- If you have registered your credit card biller on the Alliance internet banking platform, you can pay your credit card directly by selecting the Open Payment.
- From the Payee Corporation drop-down menu, choose the biller, input the payment amount, and select Confirm.
- Your credit card payment will be made to the payee right away.
You may also like: How to Cancel Alliance Bank Credit Card
Pay Alliance Credit Card Bill Using ATM
- Go to ATM machine.
- Insert card and PIN.
- Select Bill Payment.
- Key in credit card number.
- key in amount.
Other methods for payments Alliance Bank Credit Cards can be made through:
- Cash or cheque at Alliance Bank branches nationwide.
- Standing Instruction (via deduction from your Alliance Bank savings or current account).
- Cheque Xpress/Cash Deposit Machines at selected branches.
- MEPS IBG at participating financial institutions.