Although you are able to manage your finances without a credit card, having one or two in your hand is always a good idea. Credit cards can help you get cash in an emergency, provide you protection against fraud, and help you finance some big purchases, such as property. It’s also a great idea to use a credit card in a responsible manner if you want to build good credit.
In Malaysia, there are many banking and non-banking financial institutions that offer credit cards with competitive interest rates. However, Affin Bank remains one of the financial companies that offer low rates of interest, which is starting from 9.99%.
Affin Bank also partners with BHPetrol and Touch N Go, making the credit cards they offer a perfect choice for all motorists. In addition to this, Affin Bank offers both MasterCard and Visa, meaning you can use your credit card practically anywhere you go as long as you see either Visa or MasterCard logo.
If you are interested in applying for a credit card facility in Affin Bank and enjoy the benefits this service offers, then you should know that it’s vitally important to always make your Affin Bank credit card payment on time.
Making credit card payments before the due date will save you from the late fees that are rather expensive from the normal interest. To prevent such an occurrence, you should know how to pay Affin Bank credit card in the most convenient way, that is through Affin Bank internet banking portal or which is widely known as AffinOnline.
How to Pay Affin Bank Credit Card via Online Banking
Here is the step-by-step tutorial on how to pay credit card through Affin Bank online banking platform:
- Keep in mind this tutorial is only available if you also have an Affin Bank debit card and its online banking account.
- Launch your most reliable mobile device or computer browser.
- Go to the official portal of AffinOnline or copy and paste the following address: www.affinonline.com.
- Click on the Personal blue button on the top corner of the page.
- Once you are redirected to a personal banking platform, log into your account using your correct username and password.
- Click on Bill Payment and select the Other Bill Payment menu.
- On the section of the biller category, select the Other Bank Credit Card.
- Fill in the details with the correct credit card information.
- These include the 16-digit Affin Bank credit card or Islamic credit card number, the name of the account holder, and the amount of credit you would like to pay.
- Make sure the details are correct and click on Instant Transfer to complete the transaction.
You may also like: How to Check Car Loan Balance Affin Bank
How to Pay Affin Bank Credit Card via ATM
Making an Affin Bank credit card payment can also be conducted through an ATM. Here is how to pay Affin Bank credit card via ATM:
- Insert your debit card and key in your PIN.
- Select More Services
- And select Credit Card Payment.
- Insert the details of the credit card information and choose Payment by Account Transfer.
- Enter the amount of the transaction and confirm your payment details.
- Once the transaction is successful, take the receipt and your card.
You may also like: How to Cancel Affin Bank Credit Card