MUFG Bank is one the largest financial companies in the world with US$ 3.1 billion total assets. In 1957, the bank established its first subsidiary in Malaysia under the name of Bank of Tokyo. Several years later, the bank was officially incorporated and re-branded as MUFG Bank.
In the last six decades, the banks keep enhancing their presence by providing Malaysian citizens with extensive banking products and services that can be obtained through all the MUFG Bank branches in Malaysia. These products and services are as follows:
Table of Contents
MUFG Bank Branches Sevices Include
- Conventional banking services.
- Corporate banking services, including loan services, credit financing, banks acceptance, vendor financing, small and medium-sized businesses financing, and many more.
- Deposit services, including current account, domestic remittance, savings account, standing order, and many more.
- Corporate finance services include asset securitization advisement, personal debt securities advisement, and other advisory and corporate investment services.
- Housing loan
- Global exchange finance and services
- Remittance and treasury facilities
In early 2018, the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ decided to re-brand its subsidiary in Malaysia as this decision was in line with the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.
It also reflects the major steps the company has taken in order to provide its clients a wide range of innovative banking and financing products and services.
While it’s only been three years since MUFG Bank re-branded its name, it doesn’t automatically hinder the company to always dedicate itself to providing the best possible banking and financial solutions to the customers. As of March 2020, the bank has a share capital of around RM 200 million with more than 400 employees.
Although it is a small banking company, MUFG Bank becomes one of the most sought-after financial institutions for foreign investors, particularly Japanese.
You may also like: MUFG Bank Malaysia SWIFT Code
MUFG Bank Branches in Malaysia
If you are interested to invest in the bank or plan to simply open a bank account, you can find the nearest unit office in the list of MUFG Bank branches in Malaysia below.
MUFG Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
Level 9,10 & 11, Menara IMC, No.8 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60 3 2034 8000 / 8008
Fax: +60 3 2078 8870
MUFG Bank Penang Branch
1827-G1, Jalan Perusahaan, Auto City, 13600 Prai, Penang
Tel: +604-501 8818