When you have an account in Maybank (whether it is credit card, savings, current, or other types of accounts), you need to know how to get Maybank statement to get the info.
You surely want to check your balance and know how much standing you have.
Print Statement Maybank
This is the easiest way to access your statement without any hassle or complication. You can also get the information about your balance anytime that you want and in any setting that you wish. Here are the steps to manage everything:
- Log into Maybank2U account
- Choose eBills and Statements
- There are several options available, such as Savings Account, Current Account, Credit Card, Investment Account, Hire Purchase, Personal Financing/Loan, and Other Financing/Loan.
- Click on it and pick one of them.
- Then opt for View. If you need to save the statement, you can pick the option Print or Download
Register Bank Statement Maybank
If you want to get the eStatement in the paperless manner, you need to make sure that you register your phone number and email address. Make sure to do it properly or your report won’t reach you.
In case you don’t know it, there are actually several ways to register the email for this service.
Through the M2U
Here are the steps to register your email:
- Log into your Maybank2U account
- Choose the option eBills and Statement
- Go with Statements
- Pick Email Statement Delivery option
- Provide the password or the default password of your preference
Don’t have Maybank2u online banking? Read how to register Maybank2u
Through Customer Care
Here are the stages to register your email via Customer Care:
- Contact 1300 88 6688
- Choose Language
- Press 0 so you can talk to the call center agent
- Talk to the agent so you can verify the caller identity
- After the successful verification, call the center agent. This time, you need to sign up for the email service
Through Branch Office
Here are the steps to do it:
- Visit one of Maybank branch – preferably the one closest to your location
- You will be asked to complete EBS form for the application
- The staff will continue with your registration for email statement
Changing the Password for Email Statement
In case you want to change the password for your email statement, you can manage it through the online system. Here are ways to do it:
- Log into Maybank2U account
- Go with eBills and Statements
- Choose Statements
- Opt for Email Statement Delivery
- Jot in the password of your preference
You may also like: How to change transfer limit Maybank
If you prefer online system, then you need to have Quick Balance service to constantly get you updated. This online service is offered for easier system you don’t even have to log into M2U or even have the app.
Here are the steps to register the service:
- Open Maybank2U account in your smartphone
- Go with Quick Balance
- Provide your number (Credit Card or Maybank account) along with ID number
- Provide the OTP that was sent to your phone
- You are done
If you have the latest Samsung or Apple devices that support fingerprint feature, you can activate the Quick Touch feature. It allows you to access the service with your fingerprint.