If you forgot username and password myBSN, don’t fret. There are always ways and solutions to deal with the issue. Forgetting your password and username doesn’t mean the end of the world.
You just won’t be able to access the service online. What if you are willing to visit one of the branches? Then you should be able to access their services in the traditional and manual way.
Reset Password myBSN
Again, no need to worry if you forgot your myBSN password. Most people think that they need to reapply for a new one, but that’s not necessarily so. If you still remember the username, here are the steps you need to do:
- Go to your myBSN https://www.mybsn.com.my
- Click Forgot Password
- You need to provide the details of your card as well as your PIN
- Follow the written instructions and you should be good to go
Before you use this method, make sure that you have all of these things ready:
- Credit card or debit card PIN
- Credit card or debit card number
- Registered (mobile) phone number that has been registered at the bank
- Your username (which you remember)
Forgot Username myBSN
However, if you turn out also forget your username, then you need to do the following:
- You need to contact the Call Center. They are reachable at 1300 88 1900. If you are abroad, you can reach out to +603 2613 1900. They are running 24/7
- Visit the closest branch office. They should be able to help you with your username and possible password
You can either choose one among these options. The first option is given to those who are super busy and don’t have the time to visit one of the branches.
The second one is available for those who can make time. Either way is applicable and easy to do.
Update Password BSN Online
In case you have got the new password and you want to change it; how can you manage it?
- Log into the site (myBSN)
- Go with Profile Management section
- Pick the option Change Password. Click on the option Request for TAC
- Provide the TAC code into the provided slot
- The code would be sent to your phone via the SMS
- You are free to change the password now
If you want to protect your password and username, here are some security precautions to take:
- Similar username to your password is a big no-no. It is so obvious and predictable. Not to mention that it is dangerous for your own protection
- Don’t use email links to log into myBSN. It would be safer to type the address, which is mybsn.com.my
- Don’t keep the password or user ID in any printed form It would be safer to memorize it. Writing it down on a piece of paper and then keep it in your wallet? Not the smartest move!
Don’t be panicky if you forget things. You can always go to the nearest local branch and ask for their help.