There is no need to be ashamed if you forgot username and password of Public Bank internet banking account. It is pretty normal that people forget such a thing, especially if they have more than one account in several different banks.
What’s important is to know what to do next in this situation.
Table of Contents
Forgot User ID Public Bank
If you forget the user ID, then you only have two possible solutions:
- Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out through their Customer Support (phone call) at 03 2179 9999
For this problem, you won’t be able to solve it through online system. What if you want to visit one of the branches? You should also be able to do it. Reach out to their Customer Service and you are good to go.
Forgot Password PBe Internet Banking
Unlike the User ID, you can use online system to reset the password. You only need to follow these steps:
- Access the login page at PBe https://www.pbebank.com
- Choose the option Forgot Password
- Make sure that you have SecureSign token or registered mobile number for PAC
- Make sure that you also have your ATM card
- Provide the details, including the number of your ATM card, IC number, and also User ID
- Provide the security code. It should be on the screen. Then press the button Submit
- Provide the new password. Then click on the option Request for PAC Now
- The PAC would be sent through the SMS
- After you have received it, enter it on the provided slot and then choose Confirm
- You are done. You have reset your password
- It would be wise if you take pictures or screenshot of the reference number. Who knows? Maybe you will need it in the future. Whatever way is possible, don’t forget to save the proof of your transaction
You may also like: How to change Public Bank phone number
Reset Password PBe via ATM
Besides the online system, you can also reset the password at one of the ATMs preferably the nearest one. These are the steps to do so:
- Insert ATM card and PIN
- Choose the option PIN or Password Change
- Go with PBe Password Change
- Provide the 6-digit PIN for the temporary use
- Reconfirm that temporary PIN
An important note: You can only do the online reset if you have registered your mobile (phone) number (Malaysian number) with the bank. If you haven’t, you won’t be able to access the PAC. And this system is doable only for Personal Account
Change Password Pbebank.com
Unlike the password, you can only set your User ID once. It only happens in the first time login. What about the password? You are allowed to change the password as many as you like. And it is easily done online.
How to manage it?
- Just log into your PBe account
- Choose Profile Maintenance
- Then opt for Manage Profile
- Then pick Change Password
- You are done!
Read: How to get Public Bank statement online
Don’t forget to create strong password. It should consist of special characters, alphabets, and numbers, along with uppercase and lowercase letters combo. With this arrangement, you won’t have any problem with the password and (User) ID.