No need to worry if you forgot User ID and Password Bank Islam internet banking. The bank, after all, has your data and other confidential information.
The best way to retrieve your username and password is to reach out to them. It may take an extra effort and time, but you will enjoy the fruitful outcome in the end.
Table of Contents
About GO by Bank Islam
When you use the service from Bank Islam, it is most likely that you should gain access to the online app known as GO by Bank Islam.
This is an application with mobile banking platform offered by the bank, allowing you to access your accounts (at the bank, naturally) and do several different services.
The app is designed so that you can make use of the services fast, securely, and efficiently by the help of your mobile device. Feel free to use it 24/7 there is no limit.
GO by Bank Islam app can be used for many activities, such as:
- Viewing your account balance for current or savings account, credit card-i, Tabungan Haji account, financing account, investment and term deposit account.
- Transferring funds, whether within the same bank, to a third party account, or to other banks
- Making payment
- Sending donations
- Registering Hajj management either for group or individual
Register GO by Bank Islam
Before you can gain access to service, you need to download it first and then register. Here are the steps:
- Download the app. You can find it either from AppleStore or Google PlayStore
- Sign up for the service. Prepare your Internet Banking IB user ID, password, and ID or Identification Card (IC)
- In case you haven’t had any user ID, go to https://www.bankislam.biz to register Bank Islam online. It will gain you access to Internet Banking
For the already existing internet banking users of Bank Islam, you need to:
- Key in the password and user ID
- Key in the ID number
- Key in the IAC code (it will be sent to your registered phone number)
When you login the next time, you can immediately use the IB password. Otherwise, make use of the fingerprint feature for faster and even more secure access. But make sure that your mobile phone has the fingerprint feature.
Forgot Password Bank Islam Online
If you have forgotten your Password, kindly proceed to Forgot Password to update your password. However, you will need an active User ID, Bank Islam ATM/Debit Card and ATM PIN to reset your password.
Follow the steps below:
- Login to https://www.bankislam.biz
- Click Internet Banking Login.
- At User ID page, click Forgot Password.
- Enter your Internet Banking User ID and click Continue to proceed to next page.
- Enter your ATM/Debit Card No. followed by your ATM PIN and click Continue to proceed to next page.
- Upon acceptance of the correct information, enter your new Password and Confirm Password which consist of 8 to 18 alphanumerical and may include special characters.
- Click Submit to proceed to next page.
- Click Confirm to process password reset request.
- Proceed to login using your USER ID and Password.
Forgot User ID Bank Islam Online
However, if you also forget the username, you need to either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 26 900900 to get the help that you need.
Some people prefer a direct help by visiting the local nearest branch. This is also another possible solution because you can get a direct help.
It is actually faster and more efficient way but you need to make time for the visit. Or call Contact Center Bank Islam at 03 2690 0900 to delete your Internet Banking access and perform FIRST TIME USER registration.
For your security, you are not allowed to register using your old Internet Banking USER ID or Password.