This is the easiest method on how to contact HSBC Bank. You can use all sorts of services you choose, including mobile banking, internet banking, and phone as well. To understand each step easily, find out the full list of contacting HSBC bank on the information below. It will be so helpful for many people.
Table of Contents
How to Contact HSBC Bank via Web Chat
- Open the HSBC Bank Malaysia online banking website (www.hsbc.com.my)
- On the right side of the screen, click on the red Log On button.
- Two options will appear on the screen, select HSBC Malaysia Online Banking
- Enter your user name and password to login to your account.
- Once you are logged in and in your profile, scroll down to the bottom right of the page. You will find a chat icon. Click on the Chat icon (the one with balloon dialogue-like picture)
- A pop up window will appear on the screen and it says Message us. On the bottom of that box, a + icon on the bottom of the page will appear. There will be space, titled Type your message next to it.
- Type in your message now and press enter or click the -> button to send the message.
- A customer service will reply your message soon.
You may also like: HSBC Bank Branches in Malaysia
How to Contact HSBC Bank via Mobile Banking
- Download the HSBC Malaysia mobile banking app on Google Playstore or App Store
- Login using your previously-made user name and password.
- Once you are logged in to your account, select the option that says Profile
- There will be a few options on the screen, select the one that says Chat with Us
- Type in your message on the available box.
- Press enter send button to send your message
- Your message will be replied by customer service.
How to Contact HSBC Bank via Phone
- Dial this number on your phone 1300 88 1388 (the phone line opens from 7.30 AM to 9.30 PM only)
- On the main menu mentioned, select Enquiry or any sorts of help/assistance you need from the bank.
- A customer service will be greeting you soon.
- Inform the customer service about what you need and follow their next instructions.
How to Contact HSBC Bank via e-Form
- Open the website of HSBC Bank Malaysia and then select the section that says Contact
- A few options will be shown on the screen. Select the one that says Contact us Online. Underneath that option, there is a red button saying Open e-form click on that option.
- An e-form will be appearing on the screen. Fill the form including your complaints or enquiries and then press Next
- Your e-form is now sent to the bank.
Of course contacting the bank will include talking to the customer service at the bank branch. If you do need this method, use the branch locator to help you find how to contact HSBC Bank via the bank branch.