How to check Public Bank account balance online is a more practical method in checking your account when you can not go to the bank office.
Sometimes people choose to check their accounts by going to the bank office. In this development era, people can check the balance of their account without going to the bank office.
Table of Contents
How To Check Public Bank Account Balance Online
You can try a method on how to check Public Bank account balance online.
- The method is by accessing Public Bank online banking (Pbebank.com)
- Before accessing, you need to register your account and your identity at your bank office to do login.
- After registering your account, you can do login and access your internet banking to check your account balance.
- Select menu My Account to view your account balance and transaction details.
How to activate the Public Bank account online
You can go to your Account Holding Branch of Public Bank to activate the Public Bank online.
You should fill an application form to get the user ID and password. You have to keep a secret about your user ID and password.
When should do the first-time login
When you apply for an account on Public Bank, you should also apply and ask for online banking access.
You will get the user ID and password to access. You should activate the user ID and password directly.
You need to do the first-time login because the bank will block them after 30 days.
When they are already blocked, you need to reapply the new user ID and password to access Public Bank access at an ATM or Holding Branch of Public Bank.
How to protect the user ID and password of the Public Bank account
User ID and password are two things that you should keep safe. You should memorize them and you are not suggested to write them down.
You are suggested to have a proper log out after you access your online banking and do some transactions.
You also should make sure none knows your user ID and password to avoid being used by an irresponsible person.
How do I check My Public Bank Statement?
You can not only take a look at your account balance but also you can check your account tracing on Pbebank.
- Login Pbebank
- After you log in to your account, you should choose ‘Account’, then click on ‘Statement’ and choose ‘E-Statement’.
- Then you can choose your account number, then you decide the ‘Statement Date’, choose a certain period or the current time that you want to check.
- The ‘E-Statement’ will be displayed in a PDF file.
- You can download the file and keep on your PC.
How can I reactivate the Public Bank account
If you find that your account is inactive, you need to reactivate your account. To make it active again, you need to make a free withdrawal transaction at one of the Public Bank branches. Then, your account will be reactive.
When you have an account on Public Bank, you can complete it with having an account also in online banking to make an easy transaction.
Some people think that it is difficult to memorize the user ID and the password to access Public bank online banking.
You can create a password that is easy to remember but do not make the common password that people always use.
Using online banking is the tips on how to check Public Bank account balance online.