Many people who use OCBC Malaysia are keen to know how to check OCBC account balance. Of course, the account balance has to be found out at some points to see how much money you have in your accounts and many things else.
These are the easiest methods to find out the account balance. You do not need to come to the bank branch for that.
Table of Contents
How to Check OCBC Account Balance via Mobile Banking
The first method is by using mobile banking. This app will be installed on your phone, so checking your balance can be done at all time.
- Get the OCBC Mobile Banking App from Google Play Store (Android Phones) or App Store (iOS devices).
- Open the app once it is installed.
- To login, key in your access code.
- Then, enter your mobile number PIN.
- You can also login by using fingerprint ID or face ID.
- Tap Login to enter your profile.
- There will be two options on the screen: What You Have and What You Owe.
- Select the first option.
- All your OCBC accounts will be displayed on the screen at this point. All you need to do is selecting the account to check the balance.
- The account balance will be shown on the screen.
You may also like: How to Register OCBC Online Banking
How to Check OCBC Account Balance via Internet Banking
This method is by using internet banking. Use your laptop or PC desktop to check the balance with this easy method:
- Enter this address to your internet browser: https://www.ocbc.com.my
- To enter your account, you need to go to the Personal Banking section (on the drop down menu).
- Click Login button underneath it.
- On the screen, there will be spaces to key in your Login ID and your internet banking PIN.
- Key them in correctly.
- Check your phone with the registered phone number in it, an SMS containing OTP (one time password) will be sent there.
- Key in the OTP to login to your account.
- On the main menu, choose the option that says My Profile
- Whether you have one or multiple accounts at OCBC, they will all be displayed on the screen now.
- Select the account that you want to check the balance.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
You may also like: How to Reset Password OCBC Online Banking
How to Check OCBC Account Balance via ATM
Checking balance with ATM is of course possible. You can do that by following these steps below:
- Find an ATM machine
- Insert your debit card on the ATM slot
- Enter your ATM PIN
- On the main menu, select Current
- Once selected, several other options will be displayed on the screen.
- Select Balance Enquiry
- The account balance of the account will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also print the balance statement later on.
- Press Cancel to finish the process and retain the ATM card.
Now, you know how easy it is to check your balance, whether it is via ATM or the mobile/internet banking services. You do not have to wonder about how to check OCBC account balance anymore.