Regularly checking your credit card balance is a good practice. It helps you keep track of your spending and also check if there is any mistake or fraudulent charge.
If you use a CIMB credit card, here is how to check CIMB credit card balance in a few easy steps using CIMB Clicks.
What Is CIMB Clicks
CIMB Clicks Malaysia is the online banking portal of CIMB Bank. You can use it to check your accounts, see transaction history, download your eStatement and transfer money. You can even pay your bills and top up your credit card balance.
You can access CIMB Clicks online at www.cimbclicks.com.my. On your mobile phone, you may want to install the CIMB Clicks App. It is available on Google Play and Apple App Store.
Check CIMB Credit Card Balance with CIMB Clicks
As explained before, you can use your CIMB Clicks to do many things including checking your credit card balance. Follow these steps to know how to check CIMB credit card balance with CIMB Clicks.
- Open your CIMB Clicks App and login. If you use www.cimbclicks.com.my, the login button is on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- On the login page, choose View My Account and fill in your login details from Quick Access Menu.
- You will be redirected to My Accounts Overview Page where you can see the balance of all the accounts linked to your CIMB Clicks account.
- To see your credit card balance, check under Credit Cards. You
Register for CIMB Clicks
Before using CIMB Clicks services, you need to register for an account. Or read this article how to register CIMB Clicks online.
- Firstly, you need to have your CIMB Debit or Credit Card number and your 6-digit PIN. You also need your NRIC number, your passport number if you’re a foreigner, or your military number.
- Register for an account. Go to https://www.cimbclicks.com.my/clicks/#/registration if you are using your browser. On the CIMB Clicks App, choose Register User.
- Next, choose an access type. Input your CIMB Debit or Credit Card number and your 6-digit PIN.
- You will get a 6-digit activation code via SMS to your registered phone number. Input the activation code and choose Continue.
- Now you have a CIMB Clicks account. After this, you need to create your User ID and set up your password and SecureWord for extra security measures.
How to Link My Credit Cards
Link your credit cards to CIMB Clicks so you can monitor them more easily. To do it, follow these steps.
- Login to CIMB Clicks app or web page.
- Under Services in the main menu, click Link Account and choose Credit Card.
- Input your 16-digit credit card number and select the User ID of the account you want to link it to. Choose Submit.
- Request TAC, input the code, and click Confirm.
- Within 3 to 5 working days, your card will be linked. After this, you can practice how to check CIMB credit card balance on CIMB Clicks.
Once you know how to check CIMB Credit card balance, you may also like how to check CIMB credit card points.