It is important to note that AmBank is the no.1 financial institution in Malaysia that has a long-established partnership with more than 3,000 board dealers across the country, from local to the most leading brands.
AmBank’s auto financing facility (Arif Hire Purchase-I) is a hire purchase deal between a financier and a borrower. It doesn’t just extend your financing to own a two-wheeler. Still, it also acts as the primary source for all of your vehicle requirements.
If you use the Arif Hire Purchase-i facility, it’s essential for you to check your vehicle loan status to know the remaining amount you must pay. Read the information below to learn the step-by-step instruction on how to check car loan balance AmBank.
Table of Contents
Check Car Loan Balance via Internet Banking
You can view your car loan statement using the AmBank internet banking platform. Here is the quick tutorial you may follow:
- Go to the AmOnline (AmBank iBanking platform) and log in to your account. If you don’t have an internet banking account, consider registering first.
- Click on View Balances and Transactions.
- Choose your preferred account. Since you wish to check your car loan balance, click on the Loan/Financing account.
- Select the Statement Period and click on View eStatement. You can download, save, or print this statement.
You may also like: How to Register AmBank Online
Check Car Loan Status via Mobile Banking
Below are step-by-step on how to check car loan balance AmBank through AmOnline mobile application:
- Make sure you already have an AmBank mobile banking account and have installed the mobile app on your device.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Select the account you wish to see the statement. In this case, select the Loan/Financing tab.
- Select Quick Actions and tap on the eStatement option.
Check AmBank Car Loan Balance via Phone
Talk to AmBank staff at your nearest Branch, or call AmBank Customer Care Centre. They will do our best to help resolve any issue you may have.
Phone: 03-2178 8888 (Monday – Friday, 7.00 am to 11.00 pm)
For email communications, they appreciate if you can include the following details within your email for us to serve you more efficiently:
- MyKad Identification Number/Passport Number
- Ambank Account Number
- Contact Number
- Email Address
How to Apply for AmBank Car Financing Service
There are a number of important documents you will need to prepare to apply for a car financing service in AmBank, such as:
- Copy of the valid driving license and identification card (MyKad).
- Latest salary documents (3 months of salary slip, EA form, Form J, EPF statement, and income tax receipt.
- Latest six months period of savings passbook or bank statements.
- Other vital supporting records for proof of monthly income.
- For new vehicle purchases, you will be required to have a supplier quotation.
- For second-hand car purchases, you will be required to have a vehicle registration card.
Perks of Using AmBank Car Financing Service
Apart from having a long-established partnership with more than 3,000 board dealers across the nation, AmBank car loan also allows you generate your own quotation by using an installment calculator that you can access from their website.
Once you have decided the amount, you can immediately apply for the car loan service by presenting all the vital documents have mentioned above to the nearest AmBank customer service. AmBank also supports a new or second-hand vehicle financing application.
The best thing about this car loan is that clients are allowed to instantly update the insurance or road tax at selected branches of AmBank.