When you need information of how to check Alliance Bank account balance, you will find the ultimate answer below. There will be three ways to check the account balance, and these are very easy.
The first one is by using online banking. The second one is by using mobile apps and the last one is via SMS. These methods will help you to find out your account balance so easily.
Table of Contents
How to Check Alliance Bank Account Balance via Online Banking
Alliance Online Banking is accessible for 24 hours, so you can check your balance at all time. To login, make sure you know your username and password. If you have not activated internet banking service yet, you will have to do that at the bank branch beforehand.
- Open your website browser and type in the address of Alliance Online Banking service (www.allianceonline.com.my)
- Click Login and click on the option Personal Banking
- Once you are in the home page of Personal Banking, click on the login box.
- There will be a space to type in your username.
- Once done, click Login
- The next step is to type in your password and click Login
- Now that you are logged in to your account, select your profile.
- If you have more than one account in Alliance Bank, select the account that you want the check the balance.
- The balance of your account will be displayed on the screen underneath your account information.
You may also like: How to Register Alliance Bank Online Banking
How to Check Alliance Bank Account Balance via Mobile Banking
For those who have to do frequent transactions and banking services, download the allianceonline mobile app. It is very easy to download and completely free. It can be downloaded on Google Play Store and Apple App Store, depending on your devices.
- Download allianceonline mobile app from Google Play Store / Apple App Store.
- Create an account and activate the account. If you have done that before, tap on the login section and login using your username and password.
- If your device supports fingerprint login, login using that method instead.
- Once you are in your account, there will be options of your accounts.
- Select the account that you want to check the balance.
- The balance of your account will be displayed on the screen.
You may also like: How to Change Transfer Limit Alliance Bank Online
How to Check Alliance Bank Account Balance via SMS
This is the easiest way to check your balance. There will be no need to enter OTP (one time password) and you should be able to do this method at all time.
- Dial this number on your phone 03-5516 9988 and press OK or Call
- When the options are mentioned, select the option of Balance Enquiry
- Next, press 1 to receive the information of your account balance via Short Messaging Service (SMS)
- You will be asked to enter your identification card number.
- Type it on the phone.
- Then, enter your account type.
- Your account balance will be sent via SMS.
You may also like: How to Print Alliance Bank Statement
Those are three methods on how to check Alliance Bank account balance. With that information, checking balance is no longer an obstacle for anyone.