Opening a bank account is an excellent starting point if you like to put your cash somewhere other than in your wallet or even under your bed. When you open an account in all banks in Malaysia, including in Alliance Bank, you will be given an account number along with its code.
A bank account number is a set of numbers that can either be eight or 12 digits or even more to identify your specific savings or current account. In most cases, it comes with some sort of code, which is used as an identifier of the institution you are banking with.
Suppose you are in need to check your Alliance Bank account number. In that case, your bank cards usually include your account number displayed on the bottom part of the card. However, if you apply for an eSavings account with Alliance Bank, then you won’t receive any card unless you apply for it.
So, how to check Alliance Bank account number if you don’t have any card? You can find your account number on printed statements or e-statements that will be delivered to your email on a monthly basis. You can also view your account number through the Alliance Bank internet banking portal.
How to Check Alliance Bank Account Number via Internet Banking
Here is how to check your Alliance Bank account number via online banking or Allianceonline:
- In order to be eligible for this method, you need to first sign up for Alliance online banking service.
- If you already have an account, you need to log into your account at www.allianceonline.com.my using your valid username and password.
- Click on the account with which statement you would like to view.
- Click on the Statements option.
- Now, you can see your account number along with its account holder name.
- If you want to save your statement, select the statement period by clicking on the specific date of the statement you would like to view.
- Click on Download, and your bank statement will be saved in a PDF file format.
You may also like: How to Register Alliance Bank Online Banking
With the tutorial on how to check Alliance Bank account number above, you can now find your account number with no hassle. Suppose you don’t want to repetitively open your online banking account just to view your account number. In that case, you can download the e-statement and save it for future use.
Knowing your Alliance Bank account number would be much easier if your account comes with a passbook. Your account number and your name as the account holder, and other essential details are usually located on the first page of your passbook.
How to Check Alliance Bank Account Statement
But if your Alliance Bank account does not come with a passbook and you would like to regularly view your statement as it includes your account number, you can register for online statements. Here are the simple steps you can follow:
- Log into your Allianceonline account with your username and password.
- Select the account you would like to register.
- Under the Account Service menu, select the Statements option.
- Thoroughly read the terms, view the Test Document, click on Statements, and select Accept Terms.
- Now, you can view your Alliance Bank account number without having to log into your online bank account.
You may also like: How to Print Alliance Bank Statement