Agrobank is a financial institution that’s wholly owned by the government of Malaysia and is operated under the purview of the Malaysian Minister of Finance. Incorporated in 1969 with a focus on the sector of agriculture, the bank provides a wide range of financing solutions for the agriculture sector in the country.
Besides providing agriculture-based financing solutions, Agrobank also offers comprehensive banking products and services in the fields of commercial, corporate, and micro-financing, as well as personal financing, internet banking, and trade finance.
When people have opened a new bank account with Agrobank for the first time, many of them often have difficulties in locating the account number. A bank account number is usually made up of between 8 and 16 digits. Agrobank uses the latter for it is formatted in a way that the unit office and product type can be identified easily.
If you are in need to know your bank account number, there are several ways you can do to find your account number. Here are some basic methods on how to check Agrobank account number:
The following tutorial is only legible for those who have registered for the Agrobank internet banking service.
- Open your most reliable computer or smartphone browser.
- Also, make sure you have a decent internet connection to access the Agrobank internet banking platform.
- Go to the Agrobank internet banking portal (Agronet) at www.agronet.com.my
- Log into your account using your correct username and password.
- On a new page, you will see a security measure in the form of an image and a phrase.
- If the image is what you have chosen when you applied for the internet banking facility, tick the checkbox under the picture.
- Enter your password and click on Next.
- Select the Accounts and Banking menu and click on Deposit Accounts.
- Select the Account Details option and click on Go.
- Now, you will find your account number, your name as the account holder, account type, and the available balance.
The next method on how to check Agrobank account number below is one of the most convenient ways that is widely used by many. You also don’t need to worry since Agrobank ATMs can be found easily in some specific locations.
You may also like: How to Login AgroBank Online Banking
How to Check Agrobank Account Number via ATM
Here are the simple steps to check your Agrobank account number through an ATM machine:
- Find the nearest Agrobank ATM.
- Insert your ATM card and enter your PIN.
- Press the Balance Inquiry menu.
- Press the Savings option.
- The information on your bank account will be displayed on the screen.
- This includes your Agrobank account number, current balance, the name of the account holder, and the type of product.
Apart from performing the two methods above, you can also find your Agrobank account number on your passbook. If your bank doesn’t come with a passbook, you can request monthly statements from the branch as you will find your account number there.