AEON Credit Service is undoubtedly one of the best non-banking financial institutions in Malaysia. As a financial company that has been around for more than two decades, the company keeps providing the most innovative financial services and products to Malaysians.
One of the most widely used services offered by AEON is a credit card as it offers a wide range of benefits. These include when you are shopping at AEON stores where it will be much more rewarding if you use AEON credit card.
For every purchase you make using your AEON credit card, you are entitled to receive reward points that you can redeem to win free gifts. It will get more rewarding when you shop at any AEON store locations. You will earn extra points which you can then convert into a shopping voucher.
Those are just a few of the benefits you will obtain as an AEON credit card owner. Plan on applying for this service? Then, you should know the method on how to check AEON credit statement to lessen the chance of missing a credit card payment that will lead to the increasing of your payment.
How to Check AEON Credit Statement via SMS
Here is how to check your AEON credit statement through SMS inquiries:
- Tap on the SMS application installed on your smartphone or tablet.
- Send the SMS to 63633
- Type the message in this form: AEON<space>keyword<space>the last four digits of your NRIC.
Below are the keywords for AEON credit card inquiry:
- To request application status type AEON CCSTS 1234
- To request for outstanding balance type AEON CCBAL 1234
- To request for minimum payment amount type AEON CCAVA 1234
If you find the instructions on how to check AEON credit statement above a bit confusing, just request for credit card statement by visiting the nearest AEON branch or call the customer service hotline at +603-2719 9999.
You may also like: How to Check AEON Car Loan Balance
How to Enrol AEON Credit Statement
Here is how to enroll for an AEON credit e-Statement:
- Just go to the nearest AEON center or use the AEON online platform if you have an AEON internet banking platform.
- Go to the AEON login page at www.aeoncredit.com.my and log into your account using your correct username and password. If you don’t have an account, click on Register now to start the application process.
- Once you have access to your account, locate the registration option for credit e-Statement.
- Provide the required information and make sure all the details you input are correct.
- Confirm to continue the registration. You will be notified if your e-Statement application is approved.
You can also apply for an e-Statement if you need a convenient and time-saving method. With e-Statement, you will automatically receive credit card bills every month through email. You can view, download or even print the credit statement anytime.