AEON credit card, just like other credit cards is something that’s quite popular these days in Malaysia. Credit card, in general, it acts like our wallet, providing the cashless payment method.
Besides, by using credit card, typically there are merchants associated with the credit card issuer that offers special promos, such as giving a price cut or cashback. For whatever reason you need a credit card, it is a great way to go cashless.
Table of Contents
Check AEON Credit Card Balance via SMS
However, there is a disadvantage of using it: you may tend to overspend. Hence, that’s why people are advising that you need to often check your credit card balance.
If you are using AEON credit card, this article will show how to check AEON credit card balance, so you can control your shopping fad anytime you feel like you owe too much.
In order to check AEON credit card balance, you can do it by sending an SMS to 63633. The procedure will be as follows:
- First of all, make sure that your phone SIM card provider has some credit balance; if it is a prepaid one.
- Then, launch your SMS application. Go to Write message feature.
- Set the recipient to 63633. No need to add country code whatsoever as prefix.
- Then, type this short code as prompt: AEON<space>CCBAL<space>the last 4-digit of your NRIC.
- The keyword for checking your credit card balance is CCBAL.
- Therefore, you will need to type AEON CCBAL (the last 4-digit of your NRIC number). E.g: AEON CCBAL 1234
- Tap on send button to proceed with the prompt.
- You will get a reply from AEON soon.
|AEON CCSTS 1234||Application Status|
|AEON CCBAL1234||Outstanding Balance|
|AEON CCMIN 1234||Minimum Payment Amount|
|AEON CCAVA 1234||Available Limit|
|AEON CCACT 5678**1234*||Card Activation|
**5678 = Last 4 digit credit card no.
*1234 = Last 4 digit new / old / I.C or passport no.
You may also like: How to Increase AEON Credit Card Limit
Check AEON Credit Card Balance via Online
- Open Aeon Credit in your browser.
- At Aeon Credit website https://www.aeoncredit.com.my
- Choose the section on menu.
- Login into your account.
- If you doesn’t have account click Register.
- This Your AEON Credit Card Balance.
Check AEON Xpress Easy Payment Balance via SMS
If you are an AEON Xpress Easy Payment card owner, you will only need to change the keyword to AEON<space>BAKI<space the last 4-digit of your NRIC number. That said, the procedure of checking the balance of AEON Xpress Easy Payment card will be the same as aforementioned step-by-step, but different in prompt code.
|AEON STS 1234||Application Status|
|AEON BAKI 1234||Outstanding Balance|
|AEON BAYAR 1234||Payment Amount|
|AEON AKHIR 1234||Final Payment Date|
1234 = last 4-digit of your NRIC number
You may also like: How to Check AEON Credit Statement
The other important aspect to know is the SMS rate charged to you. As obtained from the official website of AEON, it is said that per useful SMS you will be charged RM 0.15. If there is any unsuccessful SMS, it will still charge you, yet the amount may be different since it will be set to the standard SMS rate applied for your provider.
For example, let’s say you are sending an SMS inquiry to know how much your current credit card balance is. If you get the credit balance as a reply, you will be charged RM 0.15. This will be different if you happen to type the wrong keyword or not providing the right last 4-digit of your NRIC number. In that case, you will be charged the standard rate for SMS. This will be different from one provider to another.
That sums up the information about how to check AEON credit card balance. It is indeed easy to do since all of us are generally already accustomed by sending SMS.